WiiFii.net – Wii Flash Channel

WiiFii.net – Wii Flash Channel

by Bradley DeLorenzoDecember 21, 2006

Update: Well, I took my chances with Flash 8, guess it’s back to the drawing board since the Wii Opera trial doesn’t support Flash 8. It also has a completely different resolution than anticipated.

I’ve been working on this new project for the past week or so, things have been super busy over here at WiiNintendo.net, we’ve launched Wiigg.net, maintained WiiNintendo.net and are ready to roll out our latest project WiiFii.net.

WiiFii.net is a Wii Flash Channel made to replicate the Wii channel interface. We’re looking to have about 30 Wii friendly games by the new year. The browser launches tomorrow, so we may have to fine tune some actionscript to make sure it’s compatible with the the Opera Wii Trial Browser.

We’re also in talks with a few other Wii sites, and may have a few surprises waiting… hint: “Mii”.

Stay tuned and spread the word.

Bradley DeLorenzo
  • Erik Rizo
    December 21, 2006 at 6:28 pm

This sounds AMAZING.. keep up the good work… this can be HUGE for the wii …. having a big compilation of flash games aswell as flash based tools and utilities all on one mock wii menu… loving it so far… gotta wait til tomorrow to test it out on the opera for wii

• Erik Rizo
    December 21, 2006 at 11:28 am

• hey_suburbia
    December 21, 2006 at 9:11 pm

You’re absolutely correct, I have hundreds of games in mind, but I don’t want to commit until I see what the Wii browser is capable of.

Keep in mind the browser coming out tomorrow is a “Trial/beta”, so hopefully come March it can handle anything the pc based Opera browser can.

• hey_suburbia
    December 21, 2006 at 9:11 pm

• hey_suburbia
    December 21, 2006 at 9:11 pm

• hey_suburbia
    December 21, 2006 at 2:11 pm

• February 26, 2007 at 10:38 pm

good job butt make it compatible

• February 26, 2007 at 10:38 pm

good job butt make it compatible

• February 26, 2007 at 3:38 pm

good job butt make it compatible

• February 9, 2008 at 7:07 pm

Can you release the GUI so that one may create their own site? (and the games you had?)

• February 9, 2008 at 7:07 pm

• anonymous
    February 9, 2008 at 2:07 pm

• anonymous
    February 9, 2008 at 2:07 pm

• March 25, 2008 at 10:55 pm

I’m using a wii at – the moment, although, when I click the link, I get your news-page.

• March 25, 2008 at 10:55 pm