General changes involve:
- Brand new Overworlds, I promise you won’t find an area which is unchanged!
- Brand new Dungeons, all dungeons are completely different from the original!
- New house indoors and caves, some of these you may find similar to the original game.
- New Graphics, a lot of the graphics has been changed.
- New Screen layout, similar to Ocarina of Time yet not exactly the same.
- Some new music, the original game had great music, these are not to be changed
- New Story, while some events maybe similar to the original game, but it’s intentional.
- A lot of other changes, and surprises!
This is a result of 4 years (maybe 5) of “behind the scenes” hard work, lots of assembly hacks and fixes etc. This game was known as Tower of the Triforce which some people may remember, when I released a demo from that game a few years ago. When SePH joined the team a majority of the things from that hack was taken over into this hack, so spiritually it’s still the Tower of the Triforce (to me that is).
Here is the first 5 minutes of the game that I captured:
This game is difficult. Believe me when I say it is. You’ll need to have every trick from the original game memorized plus more to beat this.
Puzzles are everywhere in this game. Some dungeons are more puzzles oriented, while some dungeons are more fighting oriented. I try to keep a balance between the two in some dungeons.
While there arenÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t much enemy changes, there are a few, which I’ll let the player find out by themselves.
There is tons of secrets in this game… some are original while some are just brought over from other Zelda games.