Nintendo Sequel to be announced??

Nintendo Sequel to be announced??

by Mickey DeLorenzoJanuary 18, 2007

According to NintendoWiiFanboy.com, the Japanese Magazine “Nintendo Dream” has released a very tempting article, here is the crappy google translation of the article:

“Successor of famous series is soon revealed 18.01.07 – Japanese Nintendo Dream it announces in its newest expenditure that soon the successor of a famous series is revealed. With details the magazine holds back itself.”

This article only brings speculation to our ears.. what could this “Famouse Nintendo Series” where we can expect a sequel to be announced for Wii? Donkey Kong? Kid Icarus? Mario Kart? Any thoughts?

Source: NintendoWii Fanboy

• Lewis
    January 18, 2007 at 10:27 pm

Based on the mag pick above it must be earthbound, a classic nintendo made rpg. I loved it.
    Now go play it. 1995 snes gamer.
    ps. that creature on the mag is mr. saturn and i used my wii to type this

• Lewis
    January 18, 2007 at 3:27 pm

Now go play it. 1995 snes gamer.
    ps. that creature on the mag is mr. saturn and i used my wii to type this

• Lewis
    January 18, 2007 at 10:36 pm

Earthbound is aka Mother, so part 3 is on its way, FINNALLY!

• Lewis
    January 18, 2007 at 10:36 pm

Earthbound is aka Mother, so part 3 is on its way, FINNALLY!

• Lewis
    January 18, 2007 at 3:36 pm

Earthbound is aka Mother, so part 3 is on its way, FINNALLY!

• Will
    January 19, 2007 at 12:02 am

Interesting, I was still waiting for Mother 2 on the N64. I wonder if us American’s will be missing anything with the jump to 3 in the series.

• Will
    January 19, 2007 at 12:02 am

• Will
    January 18, 2007 at 5:02 pm

• January 19, 2007 at 5:03 am

“btw. you might wanna get your own ‘translation’ checked b 4 u bash google fanboy. i read your article 5 times and its still uncomprehensible.”

Please.. if you can teach me japanese “oh mighty person” please do. And by the way, english is not even my “first” language and I still find sense in that translation…

Let’s put it easy for you…

“Successor of a famouse series is soon to be revealed. Japanese Magazine Nintendo Dream announces in it latest number that soon the successor of a famous series will be revealed. The magazine itself holds back the details”

Is that better for you? F*ing noob?

• January 19, 2007 at 5:03 am

Let’s put it easy for you…

Is that better for you? F*ing noob?

• January 18, 2007 at 10:03 pm

Let’s put it easy for you…

Is that better for you? F*ing noob?

• January 19, 2007 at 5:49 am

Hey, let’s face it Jose…some people just like to be douches.

As far as the post…I would die from excitement if it turned out to be Earthbound, which is far and away my favorite game of all time. With all the sequelitis going around, it’s hard to believe the States haven’t seen a proper sequel to such a classic game.

• January 19, 2007 at 5:49 am

Hey, let’s face it Jose…some people just like to be douches.

• January 19, 2007 at 5:49 am

Hey, let’s face it Jose…some people just like to be douches.

• January 18, 2007 at 10:49 pm

Hey, let’s face it Jose…some people just like to be douches.

• January 19, 2007 at 1:25 pm

Yeah.. though I haven’t really played earthbound that much.. but at the little I did.. i really liked it ^^!!

Besides from earthbound, I’d really like to see a new Mario Kart, or F-Zero or Waverace game on the Wii.. cause I (at least, I) haven’t heard anything about them and those are franchises that have made the last home consoles so it wouldn’t be that weird… :S

P.S. sorry for losing it at the other comment.. is just that it pisses me off when people don’t know how hard it is at least to write news and then mess with it.. maybe envy.. I don’t know.. well.. I’ll learn to live with it ^^…

• January 19, 2007 at 1:25 pm

• January 19, 2007 at 1:25 pm

• January 19, 2007 at 1:25 pm

• January 19, 2007 at 6:25 am

• Isaiah
    January 19, 2007 at 3:15 pm

I would like a new mario kart, donkey kong, pilotwings, waverace, and for the love of god a fighting game thats not Dragon Ball!!! Give me Killer Instinct Wii!!!

• Isaiah
    January 19, 2007 at 8:15 am

• deadbabymatt
    January 19, 2007 at 3:48 pm

I played Mother 3 while in japan, they have it ready to buy for Gameboy advance, so unless they re making an entirely different game in the series i dont think wel be seeing the “real” mother 3

• January 19, 2007 at 8:48 am

A strange video is now on youtube

• Startropics 3 maybe!!
    January 19, 2007 at 2:38 pm

A strange video is now on youtube

• ST-Are-Ye
    January 20, 2007 at 10:05 am

Startropics 3? I own startropics for NES and it`s awesome. I`ll really hope they`ll not ruin this sequel.. ^^)

• ST-Are-Ye
    January 20, 2007 at 10:05 am

• ST-Are-Ye
    January 20, 2007 at 10:05 am

• ST-Are-Ye
    January 20, 2007 at 10:05 am

• ST-Are-Ye
    January 20, 2007 at 10:05 am

• ST-Are-Ye
    January 20, 2007 at 3:05 am

• Will
    January 20, 2007 at 9:09 pm

I have to wonder about all this game speculation. I hope everyone realizes that the Startropics 3 vid is only 1 sec in length bringing up all sorts of questions there. In my opinion its an obvious fake though it would be nice even if they put the first two on the VC. We have to keep in mind there haven’t any official announcements on the release titles of this caliber and though we’d probably all enjoy a Killer Instinct sequal (God knows I would), Rare left Nintendo and signed an exclusive contract with Microsoft a long time ago. They should have acquired the company while they had a chance. Am I the only one who thinks of a lot of Rare games as being senonimous with Nintendo titles (Donkey Kong Country)?

• Will
    January 20, 2007 at 2:09 pm

• January 21, 2007 at 1:40 pm

Will you’re right… about the Rare titles… Banjo Kazooie anyone?

• January 21, 2007 at 1:40 pm

Will you’re right… about the Rare titles… Banjo Kazooie anyone?

• January 21, 2007 at 6:40 am

Will you’re right… about the Rare titles… Banjo Kazooie anyone?

• SgtBob
    January 22, 2007 at 1:31 am

Goldeneye 007, Jet Set Gemini(sp), and Perfect Dark, anyone?

• SgtBob
    January 22, 2007 at 1:31 am

Goldeneye 007, Jet Set Gemini(sp), and Perfect Dark, anyone?

• SgtBob
    January 22, 2007 at 1:31 am

Goldeneye 007, Jet Set Gemini(sp), and Perfect Dark, anyone?

• SgtBob
    January 21, 2007 at 6:31 pm

Goldeneye 007, Jet Set Gemini(sp), and Perfect Dark, anyone?

• Bryan
    January 22, 2007 at 3:34 am

The translation does not say that it is a Nintendo sequel, just a “successor of a famous series”

now if the translation said that the magazine didn’t have much detail I don’t think it would be the cover story (e.g. the cover story is not the suprise)

I saw it speculated once and I think it didn’t sound too off….how about the sequel to Sega’s Nights?

• Bryan
    January 21, 2007 at 8:34 pm

• Lewis
    January 25, 2007 at 5:59 am

i was joking on my earlier post about fanboy. but like i said, if u judge the mag by it’s cover then its earthbound. btw nights 2 would b great, i only got to demo the first one. wii typing is slow…

• Lewis
    January 25, 2007 at 5:59 am

• Lewis
    January 25, 2007 at 5:59 am

• Lewis
    January 24, 2007 at 10:59 pm

• June 9, 2010 at 1:00 am

I really like this type of XX too, can you help me look at which one has higher price point?http://www.alliask.net