Wii-mote 2.0 coming this summer?

Wii-mote 2.0 coming this summer?

by Mickey DeLorenzoJanuary 24, 2007

Rumors are sprouting from Japan’s Game Lab saying that we may be seeing a new Wii-mote this summer.

The updated controller is said to have better grips, and rechargeable batteries out of the box.

It seems a little soon to be updating the controller, but new features (especially built in rechargeable batteries) would be very sweet.

Source

• January 24, 2007 at 9:50 pm

This rumor might as well be the Wireless Nunchuk. Think about that. Though, it may or may not be considered a nunchuk. Even then, thus “wireless” nunchuk. So with another wireless accessory resulting in higher demand for batteries. Including the recharcheable batteries would be convenient. I already have 16 packs of them so batteries aren’t really a problem for me.

In other news, Nyko’s recharge station may be useful, not to mention their Wireless sensor bar or Component HD cable.

• January 24, 2007 at 9:50 pm

• January 24, 2007 at 9:50 pm

• January 24, 2007 at 9:50 pm

• January 24, 2007 at 9:50 pm

• January 24, 2007 at 9:50 pm

• January 24, 2007 at 9:50 pm

• January 24, 2007 at 9:50 pm

• January 24, 2007 at 9:50 pm

• January 24, 2007 at 9:50 pm

• January 24, 2007 at 9:50 pm

• January 24, 2007 at 2:50 pm

• shanoboy
    January 24, 2007 at 10:09 pm

The guys over at Nintendo might very well be geniuses. What other company can release a product, let it sell like crazy then tweak/redesign it and rerelease it only to have it sell like crazy again? Whats worse is the same people who bought the original product go out and buy the new one. I know I do. I’ve bought every gameboy released minus the micro.

• shanoboy
    January 24, 2007 at 3:09 pm

• March 20, 2009 at 1:40 am

DEAR FRIENDS, I AM BOB FROM http://WWW.GAMESXBOXS.COM, I AM GLAD KNOW YOU , AND NOW OUR HAVE ORIGINAL WII REMOTEM, QUALITY IS VERY GOOD, AND WELCOME ASK PRICE ,TKS , MY MSN IS: gamesxboxs2008@yahoo.cn, if need, pls contact me…

• March 20, 2009 at 1:40 am

• March 19, 2009 at 8:40 pm

• June 9, 2010 at 1:03 am

I really like this type of XX too, can you help me look at which one has higher price point?http://www.alliask.net