Conan O’Brien Defeats Serena Williams in Wii Sports Tennis

Conan O’Brien Defeats Serena Williams in Wii Sports Tennis

by Bradley DeLorenzoFebruary 2, 2007

mhGi0F3ms5w

Bradley DeLorenzo
  • February 2, 2007 at 5:51 pm

OMG that’s so cool ^^!! Thank god I’m getting my wii pretty soon *o*!!!.. how could serena williams lose there T_T? That means I can actually WIN some games xDD

• February 2, 2007 at 10:51 am

• MJ
    February 3, 2007 at 2:14 am

Well I bet Serena doesn’t know how to apply spin in Wii Tennis, took me ages to figure out and I’ve tried explaining it, but it’s so hard with the Wii-twisting.

• MJ
    February 3, 2007 at 2:14 am

• MJ
    February 2, 2007 at 7:14 pm

• February 3, 2007 at 9:50 pm

Looks like the video has been taken down due to “copyright” issues. YouTube used to be cool, now it’s anything but.

• February 3, 2007 at 9:50 pm

• February 3, 2007 at 2:50 pm

• Lewis
    February 3, 2007 at 11:47 pm

not youtube fault, they will get shutdown by copyright lawsuits if they dont comply, sucks bigtime

• Lewis