Rockstar’s Manhunt 2, Wii teaser trailer

February 7, 2007 at 2:05 am

Video is down..

• Kramer
    February 6, 2007 at 7:05 pm

Video is down..

• February 7, 2007 at 2:09 am

Yeah, it’s actually “still processing” I posted it too soon, it’ll be up shortly.

• icedog

Oh ok cool.

• Kramer
    February 6, 2007 at 8:10 pm

Oh ok cool.

• Lewis
    February 7, 2007 at 5:07 am

plz no more teasers, they suck, hey sub, u should apply to work with reggie and make wii work-out comercials

• Lewis
    February 6, 2007 at 10:07 pm

• Hochiminh
    February 7, 2007 at 6:06 am

Yeah maybe Reggie will lose a few, if you know what I mean!

• Hochiminh
    February 6, 2007 at 11:06 pm

Yeah maybe Reggie will lose a few, if you know what I mean!

• February 7, 2007 at 4:32 pm

@Lewis

I agree teasers do suck. I find this one to be interesting though because you see “Rockstar” and “Wii” at the end.

Also, I’d love to hook up with Reggie and NOA, but I’m sure if they were ever to do anything about “fitness” they would hire actors. It’s funny I’m still doing interviews (almost every day), but still no word from the big ‘N’. It’s cool though, I never expected it to receive any more attention then other posts I make.

OK, I’m way off topic. Go Manhunt 2!

• February 7, 2007 at 9:32 am

@Lewis

OK, I’m way off topic. Go Manhunt 2!

• Will
    February 8, 2007 at 1:59 am

Its interesting to see the next few games after launch coming out, most notably because you get an idea what systems companies plan to put their games on. I think a good discussion would be related to the fact that Manhunt 2 will be available for PS2, PSP, and the Wii. I wonder if this will be typical, Wii competing so closely to old gen playstation. Doesn’t make the game all that desirable to me in terms of a “Wii” gaming experience as opposed to the run of the mill we were all used to.

• Will