Wii Sports Experiment, fair and balanced on FOX

Wii Sports Experiment, fair and balanced on FOX

by Mickey DeLorenzoFebruary 21, 2007

This aired yesterday, 2/20/07

If you scroll to 1:17 in the video you’ll realize that you guys are now looking at the “Wii Sports Equipment Master”, haha.

• AJ
    February 21, 2007 at 8:04 pm

Way to go, Mickey! Another interview!

Nice Traineo plug, heh-heh. That’s one tall woman there in the studio.

Do you think Nintendo won’t reach out to you because they don’t want to be liable for “Wii Sports” related injuries?

• AJ
    February 21, 2007 at 1:04 pm

Way to go, Mickey! Another interview!

Nice Traineo plug, heh-heh. That’s one tall woman there in the studio.

• shanoboy
    February 21, 2007 at 10:59 pm

Maybe nintendo isn’t reaching out cause they don’t want to have to pay mickey any kind of royalties for possibly using his idea to make profits. Or it might be the injury thing as well. Who knows

• shanoboy
    February 21, 2007 at 10:59 pm

• shanoboy
    February 21, 2007 at 3:59 pm

• MJ
    February 21, 2007 at 11:02 pm

dodging and swinging like a real boxer would.

I had to laugh when I heard that…

The traineo plug, subtle, but awesome.

Wii Sports Equipment Master – Now that is a great title, it basically means you are the Master of the Wiimote and Nunchuk

• MJ
    February 21, 2007 at 4:02 pm

dodging and swinging like a real boxer would.

I had to laugh when I heard that…

The traineo plug, subtle, but awesome.

• February 21, 2007 at 11:04 pm

It’s all good, I never expected anything. Just having all the positive response is enough for me. Anything else is just icing on the cake.

• February 21, 2007 at 4:04 pm

• February 22, 2007 at 12:01 am

Nice! A piece by the most-watched cable news channel, not bad.

• February 21, 2007 at 5:01 pm

Nice! A piece by the most-watched cable news channel, not bad.

• Hochiminh
    February 22, 2007 at 3:42 am

That’s crazy! The newscaster is playing on your Wii! And hey, your the same age as me! Anyway, my question is: Where was this news broadcasted in-Philidelphia or somewhere else? Thanks Mick and congrats again.

• Hochiminh
    February 21, 2007 at 8:42 pm

• February 22, 2007 at 1:50 pm

Congrats.. it’s good to see you’re getting the deserved attention ^^!. And wow, fox! that’s sweet.
    Well anyway, thank you for that experiment, I’m doing it right now.. and It’s working hehehe…

• February 22, 2007 at 6:50 am

• quinnten83
    February 23, 2007 at 3:49 pm

Yup, you’re getting attention all over the world, even here in Europe they’ve heard about that guy losing all the weight playing Wii. So I say congrats to you, and incidentally I love the site.
    I just read that Nintendo is releasing a game called Wii Health pack. Wouldn’t it be awesome if it was a game that made you use the Wiimotes, but also let you use the dance dance revolution mat?
    This is something I would get. Perhaps we should start writing to Nintendo that they should make more exercise games, it might be a whole new innovative category for the videogame industry.

And again congrats dude, I think that your enthousiasm might have opened up a complete new game genre.

• quinnten83