Simpsons Movie Game

Simpsons Movie Game

by Bradley DeLorenzoMarch 31, 2007

homer goomba

Retailers are speculating that the new Simpsons movie will have a game based on it, which will be heading to all major platforms, including the Wii and the DS.

It’s supposedly in development by EA, given the working title of The Simpsons Game.

The movie is set for a worldwide release on July 27th, so we’ll likely have more details soon enough. Stay cool Milly.

We all know how most movie games turn out, so lets hope this will prove our thoughts wrong!

Bradley DeLorenzo
  • Will
    March 31, 2007 at 8:34 pm

I love Simpsons games. If you’re a fan of the show and don’t own Hit and Run, for shame. Maybe we’ll see a VC release to coincide with the game. Bart vs. The Space Mutants anyone?

• Will
    March 31, 2007 at 8:34 pm

• Will
    March 31, 2007 at 1:34 pm

• Deletable_Man
    March 31, 2007 at 8:43 pm

That would be assuming that good titles that not everyone already has comes to the VC. Tisk tisk.

• Deletable_Man
    March 31, 2007 at 1:43 pm

• April 1, 2007 at 6:26 am

I remember playing that Bart vs Space Mutants on arcade when I was a kid. Hit & Run was cool. I never got around to beating that principle Skinner; he was just too quick.
    I’d like to see the Simpson world in 3D once again.

• March 31, 2007 at 11:26 pm

I’d like to see the Simpson world in 3D once again.