Full Metal Jacket for the Wii

Full Metal Jacket for the Wii

by Mickey DeLorenzoMay 9, 2007

Of course this is fake, but think of the possibilities! It could be awesome!

• May 10, 2007 at 3:09 am

That movie used to scare me so much, I don’t know why. When he takes the shotgun to his head, I used to get freaked out when I was little. I guess I thought it was real.

I picture Manhunt 2 making the Wii-mote a great killing device.

• May 10, 2007 at 3:09 am

I picture Manhunt 2 making the Wii-mote a great killing device.

• May 9, 2007 at 10:09 pm

I picture Manhunt 2 making the Wii-mote a great killing device.

• flamingsquirrel
    May 10, 2007 at 3:30 am

I guess I’m not old enough to get this one… no clue what that’s from…

• flamingsquirrel
    May 10, 2007 at 3:30 am

I guess I’m not old enough to get this one… no clue what that’s from…

• flamingsquirrel
    May 9, 2007 at 10:30 pm

I guess I’m not old enough to get this one… no clue what that’s from…

• Will
    May 10, 2007 at 4:30 am

Dang Suburbia, sounds like you started young. When I first saw that film the first section was more of a humorous parody of military life. I guess I was in my early teens though when I was blown away by Clockwork Orange. Now I wonder why, with games like Manhunt nobody has tried to do that one. Beating up homeless people and raping old couples might be a little out of bad taste though. Funny, I just made a Stanley Kubrick Mii just a couple of hours ago before seeing this. Weird.

• Will
    May 9, 2007 at 11:30 pm

• shanoboy
    May 10, 2007 at 2:48 pm

That’s from Full Metal Jacket, flamingsquirrel. Rent it and watch it. Its an amazing movie. My dad was a marine in the early 80s and he said the kind of culture portrayed in the movie wasn’t really exaggerated.

• shanoboy