Paper Mario (64): coming to Virtual Console

Paper Mario (64): coming to Virtual Console

by Bradley DeLorenzoMay 21, 2007

paper mario 64

According to the latest issue of US Nintendo Power, the original N64 version of Paper Mario will be arriving on the Wii’s Virtual Console soon.

The official mag lists the Mario RPG as its ‘top pick’ from upcoming virtual console games, so we can pretty much take that as confirmation that it’s not far off from release in North America.

via CVG

• May 21, 2007 at 10:26 pm

i like audio games :D/

• May 21, 2007 at 5:26 pm

i like audio games \:D/

• Major Tom
    May 21, 2007 at 10:40 pm

…… I didn’t get my NP Yet…… Weird….

• Major Tom
    May 21, 2007 at 5:40 pm

…… I didn’t get my NP Yet…… Weird….

• Raymond
    May 21, 2007 at 11:13 pm

I would prefer Super Mario RPG. But Paper Mario 64 is good too =)

• Raymond
    May 21, 2007 at 6:13 pm

I would prefer Super Mario RPG. But Paper Mario 64 is good too =)

• shanoboy
    May 22, 2007 at 11:21 am

Yeah, I never get my Nintendo Power until a week or so after hey_suburbia mentions getting his. I’m really glad this is coming to the VC. My parents play Mario Kart 64 religiously and when I moved out they didn’t let me take it so all the N64 titles we can get on VC is a plus for me!

• shanoboy
    May 22, 2007 at 6:21 am

• July 8, 2007 at 9:44 pm

Paper Mario is my favorite game out of every game system in the world and i wish Nintendo would just release it already. It’s July and it’s still not out yet what is taking so long?

• July 8, 2007 at 4:44 pm

• July 8, 2007 at 9:49 pm

I offered Pick A Flick 200$ for Paper Mario and they said no!! So only having to pay 100 wii points is an awsome deal!! I phoned Nintendo and asked when it’s coming out they said they are expecting so come out this July! (Ya right!)But lets hope for the best!

• July 8, 2007 at 4:49 pm

• July 8, 2007 at 9:50 pm

Sorry 1000 wii points my mistake…

• July 8, 2007 at 4:50 pm

Sorry 1000 wii points my mistake…

• July 8, 2007 at 9:56 pm

I love pretty much every Mario game there is I’ve played Nintendo since before I could talk and Paper Mario is an awsome game. My brother rented it and we loved it so it’s exciting hear but it’s taking queit a long time to get it out! One of the only game I’ve never played was Super Mario RPG:Legend of the seven stars so if that ever comes out thatwould be awsome since it’s the prequel to Paper Mario. Best in the series I would recomend the game if you like RPG’s or Mario or vidio games at all!!

• July 8, 2007 at 4:56 pm

• July 8, 2007 at 10:01 pm

you don’t even have to be good at video games to play this game…just good timing skills…

• July 8, 2007 at 5:01 pm

• May 1, 2009 at 12:14 am

WHY CANT THEY MAKE THE @#&*ING REMAKE OF “Paper Mario 64” FOR THE DS OR DSI BECAUSE WHAT IF SOMEBODY DOESNT HAVE A INTERNET CONNECTION OR A WII HUH!!! JUST THINK ABOUT IT, IT COULD ALSO SET A RECORD FOR FIRST “Paper Mario 64” GAME FOR THE DS OR DSI AND IS PORTABLE SO TWICE THE FUN!!! IF THEY DO MAKE THI GAME

• April 30, 2009 at 7:14 pm