A Go Nintendo reader reports on Metroid Prime 3: Corruption.
*Some SPOILERS below*Ã‚Â
- First level – You are attacked on a spaceship while meeting with the shipÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s captainÃ¢â‚¬Â¦action packed
- Play feels motion controls work better than dual joystick
- Super sensitive pointer in Ã¢â‚¬Å“advancedÃ¢â‚¬? mode
- Beam stacking ala Super Metroid
- Visor switch: Hold minus and flick Wiimote in certain directions
- Boss fight with Ridley at the end of the first level. Excellent difficulty curve by the time you reach the boss.
- Back tracking in MP3:C makes more sense than in previous Primes
- Extra development time was to give the game more polish. Nintendo wanted Ã¢â‚¬Å“Twilight PrincessÃ¢â‚¬? levels of polish. Game is focused on Metroid fans and hardcore gamers, but still accessible to newcomers due to controls.
- Second level – floating city focused on exploration
- Larger environments, bloom lighting, better textures than Prime 2
- Corruption Mode not available in demo
- Play says it could be the biggest revolution in FPS gaming since Halo.