Smash Bros. Dojo update #23

Smash Bros. Dojo update #23

by Bradley DeLorenzoJune 25, 2007

ssbb zelda ssbb zelda
ssbb zelda ssbb zelda

Just like Link, Zelda’s design has also changed.
She has a slightly more subdued color scheme.

Her movement capabilities are not that good, but her magic adds power to her physical attacks. There’s a reason why her hands and feet glow, after all.

SmashBros.com

Bradley DeLorenzo
  • Pigeon_Feeder
    June 25, 2007 at 5:10 pm

Why does she have brown hair? She did’nt in twilight princess,did’nt she?

• Pigeon_Feeder
    June 25, 2007 at 5:10 pm

Why does she have brown hair? She did’nt in twilight princess,did’nt she?

• Pigeon_Feeder
    June 25, 2007 at 5:10 pm

Why does she have brown hair? She did’nt in twilight princess,did’nt she?

• Pigeon_Feeder
    June 25, 2007 at 12:10 pm

Why does she have brown hair? She did’nt in twilight princess,did’nt she?

• June 25, 2007 at 6:30 pm

I like the new look.
    and I think she did?

• June 25, 2007 at 1:30 pm

I like the new look.
    and I think she did?

• June 25, 2007 at 8:35 pm

The first original Zelda from NES was a brunette. So was Zelda in the current Twilight Princess. But they changed both Princess Zelda and Link’s hair to blonde in between NES and Wii (Super NES, Gameboy Color, N64, Gamecube, GBA, DS, etc.). Also, both Link and Zelda are supposed to be left-handed, so it looks correct here, unless the above photo was flipped. Only in the Wii version everything was flipped making them right-handed. Hope that clears it.
    :D/

I wonder what her Super Smash move would be. Maybe she’ll bring out her Light bow & arrow?

• June 25, 2007 at 3:35 pm

\:D/

• Pigeon_Feeder
    June 25, 2007 at 9:38 pm

Haha!Does that mean if she transforms into sheik,sheik will have brown hair to?

• Pigeon_Feeder
    June 25, 2007 at 4:38 pm

Haha!Does that mean if she transforms into sheik,sheik will have brown hair to?

• Beximus
    June 25, 2007 at 11:09 pm

there may not be a sheik at all this time.

• Beximus
    June 25, 2007 at 6:09 pm

there may not be a sheik at all this time.

• June 25, 2007 at 11:11 pm

there may not be a sheik at all this time.

I hope not that’s the best part of Zelda in SSB

• June 25, 2007 at 6:11 pm

there may not be a sheik at all this time.

I hope not that’s the best part of Zelda in SSB

• Pigeon_Feeder
    June 26, 2007 at 12:43 am

No sheik?!?!

Then why have Zelda in the first place?

Your probablly right tho,there probabbly trying to base this zelda off twilight princess,and there was no sheik in twilight princess.

• Pigeon_Feeder
    June 25, 2007 at 7:43 pm

No sheik?!?!

Then why have Zelda in the first place?

• June 26, 2007 at 2:00 am

At a quick glance, I thought I read Shrek! (thirdparty anyone?) Hahah. But yeah, I wouldn’t count on Shiek in this one. Shiek nor Princess Zelda herself was in the first Super Smash Bros. for N64. But by now she’s a regular. Since the Zelda characters on Melee were based upon the N64 games (Ocarina and Majora), this time we may see the Wind Waker Link, and perhaps a Tetra instead, eh? If that were true, then we’ll likely to see Ganondorf again.

This might sound crazy, but whom I’d most like to see from the Zelda series, is the one and only TINGLE~! Hey, he has his own game so why not? Maybe not as a playable character, but at least have him floating on his Red Balloon in the background of the Hyrule Castle or something. Or he could be a trophy, signifying he’ll he may appear in the next Smash Bros. :D/

• June 25, 2007 at 9:00 pm

This might sound crazy, but whom I’d most like to see from the Zelda series, is the one and only TINGLE~! Hey, he has his own game so why not? Maybe not as a playable character, but at least have him floating on his Red Balloon in the background of the Hyrule Castle or something. Or he could be a trophy, signifying he’ll he may appear in the next Smash Bros. \:D/

• JimmyDief
    June 25, 2007 at 9:33 pm

He was in the Termina stage in Melee, Roth, so hopefully he’ll be in Brawl.

• JimmyDief
    June 26, 2007 at 2:33 am

He was in the Termina stage in Melee, Roth, so hopefully he’ll be in Brawl.

• Travis
    June 26, 2007 at 3:20 am

I really expect that Shiek will remain in the game and. It would be a huge mistake not to include her. Samus gained an alter ego, why would Zelda lose hers?

• Travis
    June 25, 2007 at 10:20 pm

• Pigeon_Feeder
    June 26, 2007 at 4:32 pm

Yes I do remember tingle being in melee,and if they were
    to try to base this off of wind waker,then tingle would for sure make a return.Then again,The Zelda(Tetra)in wind waker wasn’t a brunnette,so maybe they’ll just make a level based on wind waker or so.And if not Tingle appearing,maybe they could have something like a skull kid appearence.

And I’m pretty sure young link will not return.But,I could be proved wrong.If Ganondorf does return tho,he may be in his chubby form ,from wind waker.

• Pigeon_Feeder
    June 26, 2007 at 4:32 pm

Yes I do remember tingle being in melee,and if they were

• Pigeon_Feeder
    June 26, 2007 at 11:32 am

Yes I do remember tingle being in melee,and if they were

• signs
    June 27, 2007 at 12:09 am

why would you want to see tingle in a fighting game?
    it would be like ice climbers, original… maybe but not a good character to use

• signs
    June 27, 2007 at 12:09 am

why would you want to see tingle in a fighting game?
    it would be like ice climbers, original… maybe but not a good character to use

• signs
    June 26, 2007 at 7:09 pm

why would you want to see tingle in a fighting game?
    it would be like ice climbers, original… maybe but not a good character to use

• June 27, 2007 at 1:13 am

Hey, I know for sure this’ll be much bigger than the last one, so maybe we’ll see everyone. It’s a SMASH Party! :D/

• June 26, 2007 at 8:13 pm

Hey, I know for sure this’ll be much bigger than the last one, so maybe we’ll see everyone. It’s a SMASH Party! \:D/

• February 6, 2008 at 1:43 am

Actualy, WW Link is playable. Shiek is Zelda’s Down B. WW Link (called Toon Link) has a stage called Tetra’s ship. Zelda’s FS (yes Roth your right, a Light Arrow) and Shiek’s FS are the same. Toon Link’s FS is the same as Link’s exept in toon form (it’s also stronger). Ganondorf is in TP form. Ganondorf’s FS is TP Ganon (Boar). Ganondorf is a clone of C.Falcon, and WW Link is a Link clone. Though there FSs are the same, Shiek’s goes in a diffrent direction.

This is all old news so you’ve probobly already heard it by now.

• February 5, 2008 at 8:43 pm

This is all old news so you’ve probobly already heard it by now.