Super Smash Bros Dojo Update #59

Super Smash Bros Dojo Update #59

by Bradley DeLorenzoAugust 14, 2007

Anyway, when this evil guy shows up, you know it’s time for… What does he do again?

Well, he certainly appears to be in good shape.

After he ascends with his bat wings, he’ll move to a determined spot on the screen. Then he’ll jab his fingers up over his head!

To the side! He’s pointing to the side!

And now the screen scrolls!

In Smash Bros., going off the screen means you’re out of the ring, and breaking that rule is very problematic.

So what happens then? Extreme panic and new strategies.

Maybe something like this!

Here’s an Assist Trophy that throws common sense out the window. I mean, he’s not assisting at all!

Bradley DeLorenzo
  • JimmyDief
    August 14, 2007 at 4:27 pm

I like this one.

• JimmyDief
    August 14, 2007 at 11:27 am

I like this one.

• Onikokoro
    August 14, 2007 at 11:29 am

I found it weird that in the american ssbm they took out a trophie that was from devil world that didn’t look like a devil, but now they put a devil in ssbb do you think this one will be in the american version?

• Onikokoro
    August 14, 2007 at 4:29 pm

• Max
    August 14, 2007 at 5:23 pm

This is from the American site and he says “It’s the devil from the NES game, Devil World! This particular game was never released in the United States, actually.”

I’m sure he wouldn’t say all that if he won’t be.

• Max
    August 14, 2007 at 5:23 pm

I’m sure he wouldn’t say all that if he won’t be.

• Max
    August 14, 2007 at 12:23 pm

I’m sure he wouldn’t say all that if he won’t be.

• Onikokoro

August 14, 2007 at 1:02 pm

*Comment Removed*

Reason:
    Inappropriate references

—SirVenom—

• August 14, 2007 at 6:26 pm

I see what you’re saying.

• August 14, 2007 at 1:26 pm

I see what you’re saying.

• August 14, 2007 at 4:54 pm

Coincidence, I was doing that pointing pose earlier in the week in reference to the DBZ Fusion technique.

• August 14, 2007 at 9:54 pm

• paq
    August 14, 2007 at 11:21 pm

Why is he pointing at the right edge when the screen starts to scroll to the left? =P

• paq
    August 14, 2007 at 6:21 pm

• Onikokoro
    August 14, 2007 at 11:44 pm

sorry didn’t mean to make an inappropriate comment let me rephrase. If ssbm banned a a cute little pokemon looking trophie tamagon i think it was. just because he was from the game devil world. Why would they put in the devil looking thing in an actual game play in ssbb. to me it would be like. [thinking appropriately] banning a scene with a quick referance of some thing. then in the sequel putting a full scene of that in it. it doesn’t make sence.

that analogy was not as colorful as my first one but the point is still there

• Onikokoro
    August 14, 2007 at 6:44 pm

that analogy was not as colorful as my first one but the point is still there

• pags
    August 15, 2007 at 4:37 am

paq: i think he’s moving the whole stage to the right

• pags
    August 14, 2007 at 11:37 pm

paq: i think he’s moving the whole stage to the right

• August 15, 2007 at 5:57 pm

Paq;

It means you had better run right 😛

Onikokoro;

I understand what you meant, but this is a site frequented by all ages. I just try to make it appropriate for them too. Thanks for “thinking appropriately” this time 🙂

• August 15, 2007 at 12:57 pm

Paq;

It means you had better run right 😛

Onikokoro;

• August 15, 2007 at 5:59 pm

Oops, I didn’t look at the screens when I made my reply to Paq. It is moving in the direction he is pointing.

I am too lazy to edit this into my last comment 😛

• August 15, 2007 at 12:59 pm

I am too lazy to edit this into my last comment 😛

• onikokoro
    August 15, 2007 at 8:32 pm

Yes mister sirvemon understood. I realized my mistake after I push Submit Comment. I knew that comment wasn’t going to last long. but i couldn’t remove it myself

• onikokoro