Everybody Votes Channel has 100th poll

Everybody Votes Channel has 100th poll

by Mickey DeLorenzoAugust 25, 2007

The title says it all, at 4 AM today Nintendo’s surprise channel, The Everybody Votes Channel had its 100th poll. Since the channel came out on February 13th, 2007, we have seen many interesting polls, nothing we really expected. There have been a number of Worldwide Poll, National Polls, and 50 50 surprising polls that shocked us all.

Hopefully we’ll get that CHECK MII OUT channel soon.

Profile photo of Mickey DeLorenzo
  • Josh B.
    August 25, 2007 at 8:21 am

wow I’d completely forgotten about Everybody Votes. I haven’t used my Wii in several months. *YAWN* oh well back to systems that have good games, and back to BioShock.

• Profile photo of
    August 25, 2007 at 10:25 am

I deleted the channel, because most polls were pretty much lame… it’s a bad channel. It serves no purpose.

• Rob
    August 25, 2007 at 10:28 am

It’s probably my favorite channel next to the disc channel.

• mazer4455
    August 25, 2007 at 11:04 am

I havent played my wii in about 2 weeks cause i have been super super busy

but hopefully i can pop in on this vote sometime soon

• Steve
    August 25, 2007 at 11:16 am

I’ve voted in all 100. Whoo hoo! haha

• Mariokid17
    August 25, 2007 at 12:42 pm

This channel is great, Bioshock sucks, and so do xbox 360/Ps3 fans.

• WiiMex
    August 25, 2007 at 12:57 pm

Im gettin tired of this boring channel.

• Walker
    August 25, 2007 at 1:22 pm

Well, if there are people that enjoy it, then the existence of that channel is good. Still, I think it would be better served with more than 2 choices per poll. Black and white, yes or no polls aren’t the most exciting thing, in my opinion. Still, it serves Nintendo’s purpose as a quick 1 minute diversion and fits into the TouchGenerations way of thinking.

I’m as big a Nintendo fanboy as the next of em’, but if Nintendo can bring more online functionality similar to XboxLive (and allegedly there’s a good amount of that coming with Prime3) I think Nintendo would have a good grip on keeping their staying power.

• sam
    August 25, 2007 at 1:51 pm

how do you no it is the 100 poll did you keep count or you got some message somebody please tell me.

• wiigamer4life
    August 25, 2007 at 1:53 pm

can i have somebodys wii number please.

• Flyingsheep
    August 25, 2007 at 2:26 pm

I rarely play my Wii, and I think BioShock is great. uh oh, that means I’m an Xbox/PS3 fanboy. no, it doesn’t, I’m just waiting for the good Wii games to come out. And I also play BioShock on the PC, not the 360.

• Steve
    August 25, 2007 at 5:10 pm

@ Sam — I’ve voted on every question, and it now says that I have a total of 100 on my vote count. That’s how I know.

• Gameking
    August 25, 2007 at 5:36 pm

John B wii has more good games for 360 and you don’t bother to look probably. See wikipedia. Cause I think your actually misdsng out ^^

• wiigamer4life
    August 25, 2007 at 6:58 pm

thanks steve

• Josh B.
    August 25, 2007 at 8:57 pm

Mariokid17 by your “logic” all pc users now suck since I have Bioshock on PC

• Evdawg30
    August 25, 2007 at 11:31 pm

i have also voted on every poll, but I WANT A DEMO CHANNEL!

• August 26, 2007 at 12:53 am

Despite serving commercial interest, I don’t see any purposes in this channel.
    I voted once, to give it a try, it was a mistake.

• Will
    August 26, 2007 at 9:42 pm

The channel is stagnant in my opinion. I seldom vote unless I my gf are voting together. Very boring questions, they never use any worthwhile questions submitted, so what is the purpose? Its obvious it isn’t for making decisions about the future of the Wii or presenting an outlet for topical content that question peoples beliefs in anyway. Its simply a safe channel, not trying to offend, and not trying to improve the gaming experience. Its a distraction from any real online features or content.

• erik36
    August 27, 2007 at 12:46 pm

This channel is underused IMO…
    how about a vote to see which VC game gets released?

• August 28, 2007 at 8:50 am

@ Erik 36, now thats a good idea.
    Question: have you seen any of your submitted questions? i Have a great one, Original recipe VS Extra Crispy

• October 3, 2008 at 6:18 am

I love this channel I cant get enough of it!,It’s really fun!,I never really use my Wii for anything else bu this channel lol!