Metroid Prime 3 endings

Metroid Prime 3 endings

by Mickey DeLorenzoSeptember 2, 2007

Here are the 3 Metroid Prime 3 endings. Now be very careful for if you click on more what you do cannot be undone there are Huge Spoilers. So again be careful.

Metroid Prime 3 ending

Metroid Prime 3 ending (75% bonus)

Metroid Prime 3 ending (100% bonus)

Profile photo of Mickey DeLorenzo
  • flamingsquirrel
    September 2, 2007 at 10:23 pm

Once I finish the game, I’ll come and watch the rest.

• ti-1798
    September 2, 2007 at 11:43 pm

the 100% one wasnt a huge spoiler… actually it really didn’t show anything. just samus and her zero suit…and her being folowed by some ship

• Hologram
    September 3, 2007 at 6:24 am

Supposedly (and I stress this “supposedly”), the ship in the 100% ending is owned by none other than Sylux, the blue lightning-shooting, tri-bomber from Metroid Prime Hunters. I went onto Youtube and compared the two ships and they do have the same basic design (forward and back prongs). Interesting.

• potatoman
    September 3, 2007 at 10:57 am

unless (probably im wrong but) unless dark samus was COMPLETELY DESTROYED THROWN IN A WOOD CHIPPER SMASHED INTO A MILLION PEICES AND BURNT TO ASHES that might be his ship.

• Hologram
    September 3, 2007 at 12:04 pm

First, this is the last Metroid Prime game. I doubt they’ll keep Dark Samus (Metroid Prime itself) around if the game series it is named after is ending. Second…

*Spoilers Ahead (but obvious ones)!*

Dark Samus gets blasted again at the end of the game (obviously). The opening cutscene seems to imply that when DS gets obliterated, she needs a large amount of Phazon to regenerate. You can trust me that, at the end of the game, there is NOT enough Phazon in the area for her to regenerate. Plus, I’m pretty sure Dark Samus can just fly through space.

*End Spoilers!*

• FourTails
    September 3, 2007 at 7:32 pm

that was definately Sylux, im 100% sure

• [][][]
    September 3, 2007 at 9:30 pm

Ugghhh… I’m raging a war inside my head whether I want to watch these or unlock them all by myself…. I already unlocked the normal ending though! 😀

• [][][]
    September 3, 2007 at 9:37 pm

Uhh… I’m 99.999% sure that was Sylux’s ship…. But I thought he died in Hunters?! Oh well, he was the most loved hunter in there besides Trace, and I’ll welcome him back in the next series of Metroid! I’d know the ship anywhere, I spent some time on top of it using my AR! :)

• FourTails
    September 3, 2007 at 9:54 pm

none of the hunters actually died, watch the last video in hunters and you’ll see 6 lights shoot away from the obuliette before it explodes

• RockMan_Forte
    September 8, 2007 at 5:53 am

I just beat the game 95% complete. I was hoping for a better 100% ending than that. Seriously, we all have seen the Smash Bros. video with Zero Suit Samus…

Besides, doesn’t MPH come in the Metroid timeline after MP3? If so it makes sense for Sylux’s ship to make a cameo, as a thing for the fans to say “Hey, that’s cool”.

• Arun
    September 13, 2007 at 8:06 pm

No, MPH is between MP1 and MP2

• September 21, 2007 at 6:48 pm

I also think thats silux ship and MP Hunters is after MP3C maybe that’s the reason on the game of MP Hunters never appears a single place with phazon because it was completely eliminated
    and I started to think MP Hunters wasn’t in the saga of MP cause the saga talks about the phazon virus

• DFMaster
    September 23, 2007 at 11:16 am

No, MPH is between MP and MP2. The reason that is no Phazon in Hunters is because the Alimbic Cluster is far beyond the Galactic Federetion Solar Systems, the only afected with Phazon (See Logbook in MP3). And yes, the ship that followed Aran’s is the Delano 7, Sylux’s Ship.

• acid
    September 30, 2007 at 11:06 am

but in mph sylux die

• Jeff
    January 9, 2008 at 7:16 am

Seeing as Metroid Prime and Dark Samus are all one in the same thing… it makes perfect logical sense that any game with the name “Metroid Prime” is part of the Metroid Prime series.

From all the major sources I’ve read, Hunters does take place in between Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2

That doesn’t bother me at all… what does bother me is that if the entire Prime series chronologically takes place between the original Metroid/Zero Mission and Metroid II: The Return of Samus….. what sort of ending is an unidentified ship tailing Samus?

This ship (whoever the pilot is) has absolutely nothing to do with anything related to Metroid II, Super Metroid, or Fusion.

Unless Nintendo is planning on re-making Metroid II (which I personally think would be nice) with some ties to the ship.. the only other solution is to cram another game between Metroid and Metroid II.

• Good Kitty
    May 21, 2008 at 4:24 pm

• Profile photo of SirVenom
    May 21, 2008 at 4:42 pm

That was very random…. especially in a half-year-old article…

• metroidnerd143
    July 14, 2009 at 5:25 pm

well it could be sylux and it probably is but they are currently making “metroid new m” for wii and it has nothing to do with that ship blasting off as far as im concerned. I personally think that “metroid new m” wont have another 2 games I think they might make another trilogy that takes place after the prime trilogy and this mysterious piolot following samus could be a new villan thats been watching her all along (I also was thinking it could be SA-X but im not sure when metroid fusion takes place, before or after the prime series). but i still think this mystery wont be solved for sometime becasue “metroid new m” hasnt even been released yet.

• jordan richardson
    September 13, 2009 at 12:43 pm

i think that the new metroid game won’t be a prime series but a mother brain series. the mother brain was actually a aruara unit(i learned this through a different website so don’t judge me). when ds fused with th au ds could have been rencarnated the same way she was created. i think if that was sylux he might have something to do with the corruption of the au’s/mb

• laDeeDa
    October 20, 2009 at 12:59 pm

Can no one in here spell?
    They’re obviously keeping a tight lid on the story. What sucks here is that it’ll probably be a couple of years before any light is shed on who’s in that ship, in spite of the chronology (which, according to Nintendo, all you little arguers, is:
    Metroid, Prime 1, Hunters, Prime 2 & 3, Metroid 2, Super M, THIS NEW GAME, and Fusion)

• Ryo
      July 29, 2011 at 6:20 am

I have a feeling that that ship marks a sequel to the prime series: Metroid Dread. One thing’s for sure, Sylux is possibly back

• ethan
    January 10, 2010 at 4:18 pm

theares a metroid prime after this metroid prime 4 the other m!

• June 7, 2010 at 2:30 am

The idea of friend upstairs is reasonable, maintaining a healthy body is very important, I bought a few pieces of XX particularly recently,it can help keep our body healthy, let us feel fit as a fiddle every day, I was alight it in this store!!