Mario Galaxy Pre-order Bonus?

Mario Galaxy Pre-order Bonus?

by Mickey DeLorenzoSeptember 19, 2007

A rumour has surfaced about a possible Super Mario Galaxy pre-order bonus…

With all unconfirmed news, take this with great doubt, but it’s possible that Nintendo will be offering a special coin to those who pre-order Super Mario Galaxy. Whether this is true or not, remains to be seen, but it would be a nice little extra.

• Roth (on Wii*d)
    September 19, 2007 at 9:57 pm

I’d like either a soundtrack CD, a strategy guide w/ large poster/map, or a bonus Wii demo disc. Plush toys just don’t cut it anymore. \:D/

// Roth on Wii*d

• schmete
    September 19, 2007 at 10:21 pm

The source actually says “you’d think there’d be a little incentive to get even more orders on the books.” Could this mean that these will come with a preorder/purchase of the strategy guide? Or is the source just putting in their opinion? I’m guessing it’s just an opinionated statement and that this will indeed be with the preorder of the game. But who knows?

• Will
    September 19, 2007 at 10:32 pm

How about, pre-orders get the game a day or two early. That’d be quite the marketing scheme.

• September 19, 2007 at 11:16 pm

That’s something that’s never been done before. ^
    I’d love to see that! AND plus the soundtrack CD. \:D/

• Taylor
    September 20, 2007 at 5:37 am

What the heck are you supposed to do with a mario coin? Buy a mario soda?

• Randy
    September 20, 2007 at 10:35 am

I think i’ve missed the pre-order… Is it still possible to preorder this game somewhere ????

• lokijki
    September 20, 2007 at 8:15 pm

This could of very easily be made in Photoshop, I’ve actually made fake coins in it before. To me at least, it doesn’t look very real. The only problem is: 1. Why would someone even bother to do this? And: 2. I can’t find any picture of Mario that looks like that. The body is the same, but I can’t find any one with the face like that.

• mustache mileek
    September 21, 2007 at 1:41 pm

i second the photoshop theory. Who would want a mario coin that looks that bad anyways. if nintendo really made a mario coin you think they would do better than this. i call hoax, because the big n wouldnt let mario go out like that. L8