Brawl: Europe Release Date.

Brawl: Europe Release Date.

by Mickey DeLorenzoDecember 6, 2007

Europe has found out that they won’t be getting Brawl until sometime after June. I have to admit, that makes me nervous for the NA date, but at the moment, Nintendo of America is claiming that the NA date is still February 10th, 2008. We will see if that sticks. Keep your fingers crossed! I know I will.

Profile photo of Mickey DeLorenzo
  • Mike
    December 6, 2007 at 8:49 pm

They better not delay it again it should be out right now and i could be playing it but no!

• Level 9
    December 6, 2007 at 9:06 pm

Modern Euro games are usually made to support around five different languages, So if Brawl follows recent trends this release date really doesn’t surprise me…

I’m not worried… Nope… Not at all…

“crushing a nearby metal statue in his left hand while writing this”

• December 6, 2007 at 10:32 pm

*Crosses fingers* for Jigglypuff! \(^∇^)/

• PaulT
    December 7, 2007 at 3:55 am

*sigh* why would this make you worried about the US release date? It’s a well known fact that we get screwed on release dates over here.

• MinutesToMidnightLP
    December 7, 2007 at 4:17 am

Mario Kart will have be released simultaniously now, but I suspect a delay for that.

• Taylor
    December 7, 2007 at 6:55 am

If it gets delayed again Im gonna punch a baby.

• fadecy
    December 7, 2007 at 9:14 am

*jumps through window*

• Sea-Bass
    December 7, 2007 at 9:28 am

Go Nintendo, screw Europe once more.
    Im starting to get annoyed with these three month delays for Euro releases.
    Lets start another war, maybe than they’ll notice that there is more than America and Japan.

• December 7, 2007 at 10:21 am

Please don’t advertise your rewards1 refferal link in the comments. We have a thread about Rewards1 on the forums.

• December 7, 2007 at 10:26 am

• Nintendohateeurope
    December 11, 2007 at 8:36 am

Wow… I thought December 3rd was bad when it said an August release, February 10th looks like a minor footstep but JUNE! It’s like a massive great jump! Please csn we send a letter to Japan saying ‘work on the damn europeans for once!’ He He.. my bro is only 12 and he thought it was a joke, i mean he’s as hard as steel when he finds out bad news but when i told him it was true he actually cried =( I hate Mr. Creator of Smash Bros Brawl… (forget his name) and I hope a crazy European goes and bums him and says that EUROPEANS RULE! AND NEED BRAWL THE SAME TIME AS NORTH AMERICA!!!
    Well back to the drawing board I guess…

• Akuma Temna
    December 17, 2007 at 3:51 am

Hahahaha i live in USA and im geting it on February 1st because my uncle works for Nintendo!

See ya at june Europeans!

• Dude-Meister