For those not familiar with this, it is an open source project with the objective of bringing the emulator to the Nintendo Wii. SNES9X is probably the most complete and accurate emulator for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System.
It has been ported to several platforms but the above mentioned coders has brought it to Nintendo’s latest console. The two provided the following changelog for build 0.1.0 20080331, noting as well the contributions of each:
- Fixed/changed SDCARD slot selection for searching roms, at start you will be prompted for this option.
- Code cleanup.
- Added Wii mode support.
- Joystick fixes due to libogc r14′s changed stick values
- Rearranged menu to make more sense, and consistent with FCEU
- Add “Reboot” menu option
- Removed “.” directory from SD card listing, it’s pointless
- Expand DVD reading to DVD9 size (one DVDs are working again)
- Added option to go back a menu by pressing B.
SNES9X v1.4.3 0.1.0 20080331 comes with some pieces of documentation that you should read before doing anything to avoid any problems. Also, you can refer to the source link below for more helpful details.
DON’T ASK FOR GAMES/ROMS WE DON’T HAVE THEM
Download: SNES9X v1.4.3 0.1.0 20080331