Scavenger Hunt Reminder

Scavenger Hunt Reminder

by SirVenomApril 18, 2008

Hello, hunters! Man, that line is getting old…. how about something new?

Hello, fellow Homo Sapiens!

I just thought I would remind you all of a few things:

1. The Hunt’s FINAL clues will be added TODAY.

2. To be more fair to those at work and school, they won’t be added until later in the day… The exact time is not quite decided. I will try to compromise the best I can to make it reasonable for both Eastern and Pacific time. For intercontinental hunters, well…. you might have to lose a little sleep 😛 I will announce when the clues are added.

3. If you are stuck finding the third clue, go here.

4. For general questions, email me at: sirvenom ( A T ) wiinintendo ( D O T ) net.

Well, that’s that. I will be back!

P.S.: Have no idea what I am talking about? See the original article HERE. Better hurry! This is your LAST DAY to catch up!

I am SirVenom, and that is all anyone needs to know.
  • Matt
    April 18, 2008 at 11:10 am

Will we be told via a post when the keywords have been updated or will we just have to keep searching the articles with the most recent keyword?

• April 18, 2008 at 11:24 am

I will announce the addition of clues…. I will add that to the post.

• Luke
    April 18, 2008 at 11:36 am

I guess I’m out. I’ll be at my grandma’s house (slowest… internet… ever) from 2:00 until about 8:00. :( Oh well.

• April 18, 2008 at 12:01 pm

Ah, that’s a shame. All week I was dreading how to pull Friday off, since I know that a lot of people go places/do things on Friday. But, if you are lucky, you might be able to pull it off with the slow connection.

Either way, good job making it as far as you did!

• Luke
    April 18, 2008 at 3:33 pm

I doubt it… I’m on her computer right now. It literally took me 10 minutes to connect to the internet and open this page. I’ll try, though.

• Greatest
    April 18, 2008 at 3:33 pm

Standing by, everything seems to be in my favor at the moment, and I’m doing absolutely nothing today. So, it will be announced when to start hunting, right?