Mii Extractor v1.0, copy all your Mii’s to your SD card

Mii Extractor v1.0, copy all your Mii’s to your SD card

by Mickey DeLorenzoMay 7, 2008

mii extractor

| Mii Extractor v1.0 by Waninkoko |
| |

This application extracts all the Mii’s from your
Wii to a SD card.

1.) You’ll need to know the Twilight Princess Hack (easy stuff, don’t worry) -> WiiBrew

2.) Just run this application and all your Mii’s
will be copied to the “miis” directory at the
SD card.

| KUDOS: |

– bushing and marcan.

download icon

Download the Application (I uploaded it to RapidShare)
Download the Application (I uploaded it to zShare)

• easy
    May 7, 2008 at 1:22 pm

well you should add, that you have to use the twilight hack/homebrew channel, right?

• May 7, 2008 at 1:25 pm

I suppose I should mention that, thanks.

*added link to post

• May 7, 2008 at 1:26 pm

I have been a site lurker for a while. Are the Miis then viewable on your PC or is this primarily for transporting and storage?

• May 7, 2008 at 6:02 pm

Who’s done stuff with this Twilight hack? Wii Homebrew Channel? Is it worth it? It won’t mess my Wii up will it? I am just being VERY careful.

• easy
    May 7, 2008 at 6:15 pm

the hacker/homebrew scene
    you dont mess up your wii because you can uninstall the channel.
    and you dont really need the channel just use zelda.
    but you may get into trouble when you copy wiiware and virtual console games

when i dont mess things up i think the ‘tool author’ made the wad installer (for vc/ww channel copying)
    keep in mind that that kind of ‘homebrew’ is illegal.

• May 7, 2008 at 10:11 pm

why are we advertising something illegal?

• May 7, 2008 at 10:25 pm

There is nothing illegal about homebrew software, at best it voids your warranty.

• May 7, 2008 at 11:45 pm

I think it is finally time to check into the Twilight Hack neighbourhood… I finally want to see what this is all about.

• May 8, 2008 at 9:15 am

@ easy — thanks. so if we’re not playing illegal copies of the VC or WW games, we’re fine? there are other things you can do on homebrew right (legal stuff). also no problems at all? i just want to make sure before i start thinking about checking this out.

• May 8, 2008 at 11:04 am

Yeah, for the most part Homebrew is perfectly legal. Nintendo frowns upon it, though… in fact, they made it impossible for newer first-party games (Brawl, MKWii) to be copied to the SD card to avoid allowing another such hack to form.

But, if I am right, there should be no possible patch for this hack. You are perfectly safe from Nintendo AND the law. It probably won’t even void your warranty… doesn’t matter for me though; mine’s expired.

• May 8, 2008 at 11:04 am

Oops, mispelled your name. Oh well, you know who I am talking to.

• May 8, 2008 at 12:21 pm

@ SirVenom — thanks. i think i’m going to hold off for now…but i’ll keep looking into it and finding out more. hey, who knows…maybe a new article will come from my research.

• easy
    May 9, 2008 at 7:21 am

yeah well but you dont mean the sd card you mean an .iso file on an external hard drive coz the sd readspeed is to slow to play a vc game :)

• ??????? (wii hacker)
    November 4, 2008 at 4:04 pm

I have done the wii homebrew hack and it works
    I was confused at first but then i got it!!! rather easy to do when u know how!
    It is worth it