Wii Balance Board Not Good for Hairy Legs!

Wii Balance Board Not Good for Hairy Legs!

by Steve CullumJune 4, 2008

Apparently, I was not the first person to realize that hair shows up on the white Balance Board very easily.  The fact that the Wii Balance Board is white tops this “Top 10 List” of reasons to hate Wii Fit.  Click here to read all 10 (quite funny) reasons.

Thanks, James, for the tip.

Steve Cullum
Steve is a Senior Editor for NintendoFuse. He has been a Nintendo fan since the NES and Game Boy. His favorite types of games are action platformers, multiplayer “party” games, and any game that is pure fun and pulls him in for hours. Steve has been blogging for NintendoFuse since 2008.
  • ViperJoe
    June 4, 2008 at 9:20 pm

Ha ha, I like the last part of #2. But seriously, they could have made the game SO MUCH BETTER! I still love it though. But like he said, I’m sure after playing it a month the dialog is going to get REALLY OLD.

• typh
    June 4, 2008 at 10:27 pm

I think this is the most irrelevant article posted to date.

• June 4, 2008 at 10:35 pm

why, thank you typh! haha…

• Mack2D2
    June 4, 2008 at 11:35 pm

@typh
    This is a blog, not a news site… the bloggers here often choose to share news, to help it spread quicker and be easier to find… but is, in no way, strictly a news site by my understanding. This was an interesting read and I, for one, thank you scullum for the belly jiggle (or whatever it is you’d call it if you don’t have a belly… a belly waddle?)

• mightyneek
    June 5, 2008 at 12:16 am

wtf? hairy legs are fine, i have hairy legs.. I’m not shedding… that would cause an issue. if crap sticks to your feet wear socks when you use the balance board. frankly if things are sticking to your feet you should be spending money investing in a vacum not a WiiFit.

• Andrew Jackson
    June 5, 2008 at 10:58 am

Ha ha!!!!

He should wax his legs!!!!!!

• MariaThereseKarlsson
    October 2, 2008 at 3:29 pm

Hey!

I just checked out The Rasmus new Fan Page on Facebook where you can play the latest tunes from the BLACK ROSES album…
    The fifth song “Your Forgiveness” is so much better than the “Livin’ In A World Without You” single… don’t you agree?

I know everyone has different tastes and all, but seriously,
    the fifth song definitely sounds better than the first!

Listen (and become a fan) here:

PS: You can also win tickets and meet the band on the Facebook page 😉

• MariaThereseVonRoth
    October 3, 2008 at 12:17 am

Hey!

I know everyone has different tastes and all, but seriously,
    the fifth song definitely sounds better than the first!

Listen (and become a fan) here:

PS: You can also win tickets and meet the band on the Facebook page 😉

• leatoennags
    October 5, 2008 at 3:57 pm

Hi, everybody!

I think, that this is a great forum. Very intresting and useful.
    But I can’t find the search function, cause I want faster find the topics that could be intresting for me to express my opinion…
    Please help me with search function on this forum!

• October 6, 2008 at 7:29 am

@ leatoennags – WiiNintendo is not a forum. It is a Nintendo news site (that allows you to comment on blogs…as most do). The search bar is on the right side of the screen. Just scroll down. I do suggest you check out our forums, though. Just click the “forums” button at the top or click http://www.wiifuse.com.

• AMistyCrissy
    October 8, 2008 at 9:03 pm

Hello! I’m Crystal. I am almost 16. :)
    I guess wiinintendo.net – nice name for this site! 😉
    It is so interestingly here, especially in this category.
    I was surfed about 3 hours before found this forum. I think i’ll be here for a long time! :-*

• NesReadagek
    November 17, 2008 at 3:42 am

Does anyone how to unlock this phone. if yes what does one use it to unlock it. Thanks

• November 17, 2008 at 9:30 am

@ NesReadagek – What are you talking about?

• September 18, 2015 at 5:17 pm

Link exchange is nothing else except it is simply placing the other person’s webpage link on your page at proper place and other person will also do similar in favor of you.