I’m sure there are many PokÃƒÂ©mon fans out there, since Pokemon is a huge part of Nintendo. And I’m sure those that watch the PokÃƒÂ©mon TV show will be interested in the following bits of information, which is why I thought I’d post it. Longtime PokÃƒÂ©mon fans have many questions they have wanted answered and thanks to the site PokÃƒÂ©Beach, we now have our answers. The owner of PokÃƒÂ©Beach scored two interviews with Masamitsu Hidaka, the storyboard artist for the show currently and the original director for the show. Check out some of the interesting tidbits from the interview below:
- Misty will never return as a main character, but possibly as a guest
- Ash’s grandfather was a great trainer, and Ash’s father followed in his footsteps. So, Ash does have a father, but it’s up to the writers if he will ever appear in the show
- The appearance of Ho-Oh in the first episode was just there to show how special Ash is, since it is never seen by anyone
- The writers originally planned to have Celebi appear from the GS Ball, but since they decided to use Celebi for the 4th movie, they just left the GS Ball as a plot hole that they hoped the viewers would forget about
- The reason why they switch out the female character each generation and not a male is because the girls provide more eye candy for the guys and are more customizable
- The day Ash becomes a PokÃƒÂ©mon master is the day the show ends
I’ve given up on the show since I got bored with it, but I still had those questions in my head, so it’s good to finally get an answer.