Ever since The Conduit has been announced, I have been following its latest developments. It’s a FPS title that looks amazing for a Wii game and it just looks like it’s going to be a lot of fun. Well, thanks to IGN, we now have a new video, which you can see above. IGN also posted some new screens and an interview, and I have posted some interesting tidbits from the interview below.
- The Conduit will be shown at E3 behind closed doors and demos will be given to a select few, like IGN.
- The E3 demo, which is what the video is of, is of the first half of one of the later missions in the game.
- Demo is set on the Easy difficulty.
- Currently, the single player is just being tested for bugs and being fine tuned, and the majority of development is focused on multiplayer now.
- The controls will be fully customizable, like mapping buttons and motions as well as cursor settings and more.
- Currently, online play features 16 players and will have Deathmatch and Capture the Flag.