Podcast: The Wii-kly Fuse #3 – Mickey Joins The Fray
I absolutely abhor my internet here. I started trying to upload the podcast at 2 pm and 10 hours later it’s finally up. It’s finally time for The Wii-kly Fuse #3: Mickey Joins The Fray! This is WiiNintendo’s podcast and this time around, we actually got the owner of WiiNintendo (Mickey/hey_suburbia) to join us. We had a great time recording the podcast as always, and surprisingly, we didn’t have any huge technical issues aside from mazer continuously dropping out. After a while, mazer left because of technical issues, and MOMZ was busy studying, but everyone else was there. We had plenty to discuss, as you can see in the brief outline below. We even announced Charmy’s project to help Hurricane Ike victims (more details coming). Check out the outline below!
– Go over this week’s Wii, DS, and Wii Shop Channel releases, as well as what we’ve been playing on Wii and DS
– Discuss Animales de la Muerte, Wii Music, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Pokemon Platinum, and more
– We give our thoughts on Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
– We answer reader questions, as well as get questions from the WiiFuse Chat that we are in
– Charmy announces his project to help out victims of Hurricane Ike (more details coming)
– Starting next week, we will use the WiiFuse Chat while we are recording the podcast so that all of you can pop in and suggest something for us to discuss during our recording of the podcast.
We made sure not to drag on this time, so this podcast clocks in at 1 hour, 25 minutes, and 21 seconds. If you want to listen to the podcast, download it (file size is 78.1 MB), subscribe to the RSS feed, or subscribe to the podcast on itunes, you can do so at the bottom of this post. Remember to join us in the WiiFuse Chat when we record our next podcast on Tuesday at 9:30 pm eastern time.
Please submit your opinions regarding the whole debate to me as well, so we can discuss them in our next podcast. Please give us your feedback and any suggestions you may have for future podcasts. The whole point of these podcasts is for all of you to have a great listening experience and for us to enjoy recording the podcasts. We have included some of your suggestions already and plan to include more in the future. If you have anything more you want to suggest or to submit a question for the podcast crew (which we’ll play in an upcoming podcast), you can do one of three things: You can post a comment on this post, you can email me at [email protected], or you can post it in the Submission/Suggestion Thread on the WiiFuse forums. I look forward to hearing from you!