TMNT: Smash Up – Boxart

TMNT: Smash Up – Boxart

by Steve CullumMarch 4, 2009

I’m getting more and more excited for this game.  Anyone else?

Update:  It has been brought to my attention that there is currently no Wi-Fi logo on the box.  Of course, there have been boxes that add the logo later.  Let’s hope this is the case.

Profile photo of Steve Cullum
Steve Cullum
Steve is a Senior Editor for NintendoFuse. He has been a Nintendo fan since the NES and Game Boy. His favorite types of games are action platformers, multiplayer “party” games, and any game that is pure fun and pulls him in for hours. Steve has been blogging for NintendoFuse since 2008.
  • March 5, 2009 at 1:06 am

I’m just as stoked as you are, but there’s one thing that’s wrong about that box cover.
    There’s no Wi-Fi logo on there.

• Krishna
    March 5, 2009 at 1:44 am

I so hope that the Wi-Fi logo is on the back of this cover….or else: F*CK OFF!

• Profile photo of
    March 5, 2009 at 10:01 am

Oh, that’s true. I forgot to even look! :-S

• remus153
    March 5, 2009 at 12:21 pm

Cool a tmnt game in witch turtles fight against each other… Ok I know Raph and Leo don’t like each other but not this much. Why should I be exited ? Its a smash bros clone ! Doesn’t look good either. Thank you Ubisoft for another crappy and unpolished game.

• March 5, 2009 at 5:16 pm

Confused child alert! ^
    Apparently doesn’t have a clue and comments on a game that’s not even finished yet.

As far as we know, this could be considered Super Smash Bros. 4 (since the TMNT are brothers and there’s four of them). Plus Smash-Up is made by the same team who did Brawl along with the team that did the Dead or Alive series (so expect some nice April O’Neil boob physics). \:D/

It’s really a little too early to comment on something we don’t know much about. Please wait until summer for much more details.

• skunkchop
    March 8, 2009 at 1:00 am

If it was a Smash Bros. clone, that would be amazing.
    That’s the problem though. Chances are, it won’t be that good. I’m obviously extremely excited as Sora is developing it, but I somehow doubt it’ll be anywhere near the marvel that Brawl is.
    So far, Sora has a fantastic reputation. Their only game just happens to be THE BEST GAME EVER!
    As much as I want more games from them, I don’t want them to ruin their reputation.