Trailer, Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Trailer, Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

by Mickey DeLorenzoMarch 25, 2009
Profile photo of Mickey DeLorenzo
  • Potatoman
    March 25, 2009 at 5:07 pm

Uh…I can’t tell if this is a joke or not….

• March 25, 2009 at 6:32 pm

Ya know, I think it looks like it might be a lot of fun. I’m curious about the technology part of Hyrule, though. Trains and such. I just really hope there’s a Wii Zelda this year as well.

March 25, 2009 at 7:06 pm

• Profile photo of SirVenom
    March 25, 2009 at 11:45 pm

Meh, I don’t know what you guys are on about. Instead of a boat, they have a train. It’s not like the whole game is a rail-shooter or anything.

Myself? It looks fun. If it is fun, then I’ll like it.

• Shazard
    March 26, 2009 at 2:13 am

im just going to go in the corner and cry till E3 when they announce a wii zelda…. and if they dont….. im taking the next flight out to japan…….. and beg.

• the gameman
    March 26, 2009 at 3:37 am

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,NOOOOOOOOOOO! This has to be a joke if they dont make a wii Zelda,I’ll kill myself(not really)

• nils
    March 26, 2009 at 7:57 am

And here the whole world was, anticipating the first glimpse of a new zelda on wii.. what they got however, was a wind waker mod on a handheld. way to go nintendo.

• Thor
    March 26, 2009 at 5:09 pm

Wow well… another crappy DS Zelda title. Enough of the Windwaker Theme. I thought it worked well on the Cube but I thought this game looked horrid on the DS. I think hand held gaming for Zelda needs to go back to the 2D look. Or maybe more like the DS Pokemon games.

• Thor
    March 26, 2009 at 5:12 pm

Well… I digress.
    I guess it does basically have the Pokemon style to it for game play. Still I think maybe going w/ sprites rather than 3D is the best bet.

• Profile photo of
    March 27, 2009 at 2:37 pm

What’s the big deal? This doesn’t mean that Zelda Wii isn’t still being made. Spirit Tracks actually doesn’t look too bad. I think some people are just upset over no Zelda Wii. But, check out this post:

My theory is they are waiting to show Zelda Wii news for E3, to make up for last year’s disappointment. The DS Zelda was probably just to hold us over until then.