* Duel with more than 3,500 playable cards, more than any other Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship title to date
* Unique story torn from the highly successful Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s animated series on The CW Kids Block and Cartoon Network
* Introducing 20 new characters to duel and interact with throughout story mode including Crow, Carly, Lazer, Sayer and Kilan
* Turbo dueling has been enhanced to include puzzles while racing, increased collection points and hidden pathways to make racing more exciting
* The Duelist Calculator has been added to help players quickly and accurately calculate attack points, defense points and life points. It also has timer functions and judges dice and coins when battling opponents.
* All new Wi-Fi rankings system tracks your win percentage against other duelists and either elevates your ranking by winning against strong opponents or decreasing your ranking by losing to weaker opponents
* Cutting edge Play Record Functionality not only tracks your last 20 wins but allows gamers to compare wins and losses with other opponents they’ve competed against
* Includes 3 exclusive trading cards in pack
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – February 23, 2010 – Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. today announced Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s World Championship 2010: Reverse of Arcadia for Nintendo DS™ is available in retail stores nationwide. A part of the popular Yu-Gi-Oh! card game franchise that spans from card games to broadcast TV, this video game takes on new story elements from the Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s animated series on Cartoon Network and incorporates new gameplay, characters and feature sets. The result is a World Championship game that DS owners will find allows for enhanced dueling, more content and the deepest storyline to date.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s World Championship 2010: Reverse of Arcadia’s new features bring together players like never before. There are more than 3,500 playable cards packed into the game for players to duel with including new cards from the Absolute Powerforce series. Players can jump into the story mode and duel with gamers from all around the world. Or jump right into Turbo Dueling mode and go to battle immediately with favorite characters joining 20 new ones players are provided with ample opportunities to meet, duel and interact throughout the game. Racing has enhanced mechanics and new obstacles for the D-Runner to keep the dueling fun. Also new to the franchise is the in game Duelist Calculator that enables players to quickly calculate Life Points, judge dice and coins while battling opponents.
With the new Wi-Fi rating system, there are even more elements to keep the game fun and allow for maximum replay ability! Not only will the rating elevate and decline due to the outcome of the games, but when the rating gets to be a certain level, gamers will have to fulfill some conditions in order to move the rating further. There are various rating points that players can obtain as they progress further in the game, so the more gamers play, the stronger they will get!
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s World Championship 2010: Reverse of Arcadia’s story continues the thread from the animated series revolving around the return of the Dark Signers. As they are revived from the Underworld and continue their plan to destroy New Domino City, Satellite and the rest of the world, it is up to the player and familiar characters from the Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s series to stop them before total destruction mounts.