Nintendo have officially announced that that the successor to the Nintendo DS system is a 3D capable version of the popular hand-held but neglects the need for 3D glasses and is titled the Nintendo 3DS.
Whilst the company didn’t reveal too much regarding the specifics of the hardware itself, apparently leaving the details to E3, the company have stated that the new hand-held will be released sometime during Nintendo’s next financial year (April 2010 – March 2011).
– The Nintendo 3DS, will be released sometime during Nintendo’s next financial year (Apr 2010 – March 2011).
– It will be capable of producing 3D graphics, without the need for 3D glasses.
– The 3DS will be backwards compatible with the entire line of Nintendo DS products.
– It will be properly be revealed during the E3 trade show in Los Angles, which will take place in June.
– Analog Stick
– Vibration pack
– Tilt sensor under decision
– Wireless connection speed up
– Battery life up
– Smaller than 4″ screen
– It will be called Nintendo 3DS