More Zelda Wii Information Leaked?
WiiNintendo will be at E3 in a few weeks to cover “Zelda Wii” in extreme detail, but we got a tip from Zelda Informer about some juicy leaked info:
* Link will be replacing the bow and arrow with a crossbow.
* Game is all but finished. Putting on final touches.
* There will be a playable demo at E3.
* Time travel does occur and it happens through the use of a new blade. (not the master sword)
* Link’s hometown is much bigger than in previous titles.
* There will be several “Majora’s Mask” esque sidequests.
* Character interaction will be more involving than in any previous title.
* The dungeon field dungeon method is changed, and one of the changes confirms a straight dungeon to dungeon portion of the game.
* The current name of the girl in the picture is Adelle.
* Combat is extremely fluent and innovative. No previous Wii title can give you a good example of it’s unique style.
* The game relies heavily on sword combat versus other items.
* There will be less items, but they will be used more frequently.
* There will be another main weapon added for an alternative combat style.
* The game will feature significant portions of flight.
This information was provided to Zelda Informer via email, and as such they cannot confirm the full credibility of the source. However, based on what the previous rumors were and what has been said in interviews in the last year, a lot of it seems highly plausible. We are currently digging for the exact quotes so we can get some re-translations to confirm. Are you excited yet?
Zelda Wii gets officially announced on June 15th, 2010. WiiNintendo will have Full coverage of the event during and after. Post any specific footage or questions you’d like us to ask in our forums!