Music on: Retro Keyboard for Nintendo DSiWare will be available for the European and Australian territories next Friday June 25th, priced at only 200 Nintendo Points. American release to be announced.
“One will be able to perform the soundtrack of the best classic video games how they originally sounded” – said Alberto Gonzalez, producer at Abylight and responsible for over 40 original video game soundtracks since 1989 – “It is perfect for retro lovers”.
This application, second of the “Music on” series, will transform your Nintendo DSi in a complete electronic keyboard with a carefully chosen edition of sounds and rhythms from the mythic computers and consoles of the 80s.
“Music on: Retro Keyboard” features the option to define up to 8 chords on the +Control Pad, allowing to perform any song as if they were from the 80s consoles or keyboards, and play at the same time your own melody with the Stylus.
“Music on: Retro Keyboard”
* Interface inspired by the 80s
* Selection of keyboard, console and computer sounds from the 80s
* Rhythms inspired by the first generation videogames
And also featuring:
* Automatic accompaniment function with chord recognition
* Up to 8 user definable chords
* 5 different styles, each one with 4 variations
* Independent drum, bass and chorus parts
* 6 octave keyboard (2 visible)
* Pitch bend function
* 16 instruments
* Integrated sequencer
* Recording and replay option
Price: 200 Nintendo Points
Release: (Europe+Australia) June 25th 2010
Release: (Americas) TBA