ModMii for Windows
- Windows based wizard style program for up/downgrading to firmwares 4.3, 4.2 and 4.1 (Support for all wii’s: U,E,J,K and even Region Changed formerly Korean wii’s)
- When using the download wizard, a custom guide will be generated based on the users answers to a few simple questions
- This can automatically download all the files you need to install and modify your choice of system menu 4.3, 4.2 or 4.1. (the exact firmware and region is configurable and totally up to you, see video below)
- Grab cIOS/cMIOS Wads, cIOS/cMIOS Installers, IOSs/MIOSs, System Menu’s, Wii Channels (ie. news channel, internet channel, wii speak channel etc.), Priiloader (with hacks), MMM, Yet Another Wad Manager Mod, Dop-Mii, Bannerbomb (both versions), the HackMii Installer (downloaded via bootmii.org and Team Twiizers said it was okay), and much more.
- Install SNEEK, build SNEEK NAND dumps, and Batch Extract Wii Game/ISOs for use with SNEEK+DI or UNEEK+DI
- Customize Bootmii, Wad Manager and MMM start-up settings using ModMii Configurators to create a custom config files
- Patch system menu IOSs on the fly for offline installations on the Wii
- This includes an easy to follow SOLUTION for the upside-down homebrew channel and the HackMii installer No Vulnerable IOS problems
- This includes an easy to follow Custom guide to setting up a USB-Loader (including how to format/partition your external hard drive)
- Advanced Custom Downloads Feature will allow you to easily patch and change the slot/version of IOSs/cIOSs (only use this feature if you know what you are doing!!)
- All the downloaded files will be packed into wads (unless otherwise specified) for easy offline batch installation with a Wad Manager (YAWMM or MMM recommended).
- Download ModMii
- Run the “ModMii.exe” file by double-clicking it (if it doesn’t work right away, you may need to right-click it and select run as administrator, also make sure your firewall is not blocking the program from accessing the internet)
- Choose an activity from the list on the Main Menu to customize what you want to download (see screenshot above). Note, a custom guide will only be generated when “ModMii Wizard (W)”, “HackMii Solutions (H)” or “USB-Loader Setup (USB)” are selected.
- It’s very simple, so I won’t even go into the details, but here’s a video tutorial made by Pepxl based on v4.0.1 (thanks for the great video man!!). Later versions work much in the same way, so its still a great tutorial even if you are using a newer version.
- Wait until the program is done working, verify that all the files downloaded “OK”, then (if you didn’t change the drive letter to your SD card) locate the newly created folder called “COPY_TO_SD”. Copy everything inside this folder to the root of your SD card (merge folders if it asks).
- Now just follow the generated guide.
Download Link: http://modmii.googlecode.com/files/ModMii4.3.2.zip