The Japanese site for “Mario Sports Mix” has been updated, and now we have some details on the characters, modes, and wifi available in the game.
- Mario (all around)
- Luigi (all around)
- Princess Peach (technique)
- Princess Daisy (technique)
- Bowser (power type)
- Bowser Jr. (speed type)
- Wario (power type)
- Waluigi (technique)
- Yoshi (all around)
- Toad (speed type)
- Donkey Kong (power type)
- Diddy Kong (speed type)
- 7 blank spots for secret characters.
- Exhibition: Playable by one to four players, select your court and set up your team, 2 on 2 or 3 on 3 matches.
- Tournament: Playable by one to three players, create your own team, work through a tournament, 2 on 2 or 3 on 3 matches.
- Wifi play for two Wiis against one-another, selecting to face off against general players, or face off against friends.
- Each Wii can have two players while online.