Reddit Logo – Super Mario 64 nod

Reddit Logo – Super Mario 64 nod

by Mickey DeLorenzoOctober 22, 2010

Today Reddit decided to make a Super Mario 64 Logo in their on going “Daily Changing Logos” where they play off of other companies logos and/or pop culture icons.

More Reddit Logos over the years

Profile photo of Mickey DeLorenzo
  • Hsoft123
    October 23, 2010 at 9:52 am

Super Mario is very funny n entertaining game for not only children but for adult also so inspiring….. thank you from the bottom of my heart.

• Hsoft123
    October 25, 2010 at 8:12 am

That was kind of early in the game wasn’t it. I think I realized it was Pac-Man just after I started retrieving the star bits. :)
    This is a very simple and easy game perfect for children, Reddit Logo – Super Mario are in Wizzle World, trapped inside the Magic Storybook!

• Hsoft
    October 28, 2010 at 6:02 am

Mario 64. No contest. Looks better, plays better, sounds better, far longer, more original, and it’s one of only a few pure 3-D plat formers for the system.

• Hsoft
    November 2, 2010 at 11:22 am

And I do enjoy the box art in this game.. I just wish that they kept the original idea of a racing multiplayer in the game..

• Hsoft
    November 10, 2010 at 6:23 am

Super Mario is a platform of entertainment and fun.Wow, the Japanese one wins. I prefer Both Mario and Luigi to be the same size doing the same pose. thats just me. I remember seeing the yellow plastic in Japan and being overtaken by the awesome.

• Hsoft
    November 11, 2010 at 6:21 am

well, if you like the classic side-scrolling mario, then nsmb, if you liked super mario 64, then 64. I beat nsmb in about 2 days and super mario 64 in about 1-2 weeks. Though both have lots of of replay value because of the gold coins/extra stars, super mario 64 is more satisfying. But I think just about everyone with a ds has NSMB an dit is much better for multiplayer. Plus more mini-games!

• Hsoft@Gaming Fourms
    November 13, 2010 at 9:34 am

Modern box art just do it doesn’t for me anymore. It doesn’t have the soul all the old stuff did. I rarely take notice of it at all.

• Hsoft@Gaming Forums
    November 16, 2010 at 8:27 am

New Super Mario Bros. is the better by far.
    Super Mario 64 is a port that isn’t quite as good as the original.

• Hsoft@Gaming Forums
    November 22, 2010 at 5:18 am

Cool, glad to see you’re promoting right, seeing as you are ranking up

• kelly@gamingforums
    December 2, 2010 at 8:18 am

I wanted to thank you for this superb study!! I undoubtedly enjoyed it. I have you bookmarked your internet site to look at out the new stuff you post.