Gods vs Humans – Romans
In the strategy game Gods vs Humans on the Nintendo WiiWare™ service, humans have decided to build a tower to take your place. As a God this is properly unacceptable for you. Therefore, your job is to use your divine powers to stop them. Be careful not to hurt them though, Gods needs humans to believe in them!
Here’s a glimpse of the content of Gods vs Humans:
• Over 60 levels for the solo campaign (that takes you through all of the game’s mythologies).
• 16 playable gods, each with specific powers (Jupiter, Amaterasu, Odin, Osiris, Thor, Susanoo, Neptune, Râ…they’re all here!)
• 4 different mythologies to discover.
• 4 hysterical Bosses to defeat during the campaign mode where it’s not about attacking the tower anymore but aiming directly at the Humans’ King!
• 16 additional challenges for the experienced players (which are additional levels with specific instructions: destroy 9 stories in less than 5 minutes, destroy the foundations of the tower without using defensive powers etc…)
• 2-player special mode in split screen.
November 8th 2010 in North America
A few weeks after its European release, Gods vs Humans will be downloadable November 8th on WiiWare in North America.
Gods vs Humans – Norse
Gods vs Humans – Japanese
Gods vs Humans – Egyptians