Gothenburg, Sweden (January 3, 2011) – Legendo Entertainment today announced that Ghost Mania, a paranormal puzzle game involving ghosts, a wacky story, mad spirits and a whole bunch of funky game modes for 1-2 players, is now available for download on the WiiWare™ service in North America for 500 Wii Points™.
On January 7, 2011, Europe will be getting Ghost Mania when the game releases in English, German, Spanish and French languages, also carrying a price tag of 500 Wii Points.
Ghost Mania supports wide-screen and 480p and can be played by holding the Wii Remote™ controller horizontally. The game can be enjoyed by 1-2 players and also supports the Classic Controller™.
* Use a combination of logic and strategy to plan out your moves and progress throughout the game. The concept is simple: catch all ghosts before it’s too late!
* Packed with 70+ levels and four game modes for 1-2 players: Arcade Mode (fast and fun), Puzzle Mode (relaxed play), Endless Mode (eternal madness) or go head to head with a friend in the 2P Party Mode!
* One of few puzzle games to feature multiple stories dependent on character and game mode selections.
* Intuitive controls, simply hold the Wii Remote™controller horizontally to play. Also supports Classic Controller™.
* For players of all ages, whether you’re a casual gamer or a puzzle whiz, you’ll surely enjoy this spooky puzzler!
Ghost Mania has been rated E for Everyone by the ESRB (North America). The game has been rated PEGI 7+ and USK 0 for Europe and Germany respectively.