Nintendo 3DS Unboxing Pictures

Nintendo 3DS Unboxing Pictures

by Jeremy HardinFebruary 17, 2011
Jeremy Hardin
Jeremy's love of gaming, especially Nintendo started in the late 80's when his parents bought him and his older brother an NES. Many hours were spent playing Mario and Duck Hunt. Eventually Jeremy graduated to bigger and better games and systems, like the SNES, GC, Wii, 3DS, and finally to the Wii U. Ask him what the defining moment of his childhood gaming was and he'll answer, "the day I beat Zelda 2." To this day that game holds a special place in his heart. His favorite types of games are platformers. Jeremy started blogging for NintendoFuse in October 2010. He started off as a lurker on the forums who won a free copy of And Yet It Moves on WiiWare. From there he realized he liked the forums and the site and wanted to remain a part of it. He was brought on board shortly thereafter and has helped post news and reviews for the past couple of years. Currently Jeremy has taken a step back to focus on family and school. He assists in minor back-end site maintenance from time to time.
  • YFYUFJBJB
    February 17, 2011 at 5:50 pm

OOOOOO!!!!!!!

• February 17, 2011 at 8:25 pm

That’s cool we get a look at the other AR Cards. I can’t wait to see what each of them are in the game. Ahhh…I should go look for youtube vids now.

• February 17, 2011 at 8:25 pm

• JHardin1112
      February 17, 2011 at 9:32 pm

Okay, I haven’t been allowing myself to really want a 3DS because I can’t afford it. But now, I am just letting myself want the 3DS, just a little bit. I will wait patiently until I can afford one. The AR stuff seems like a quick fun little thing to mess around with too.

• JHardin1112
      February 17, 2011 at 9:32 pm

• james beraselton
    February 23, 2011 at 5:56 am

hi there mario zelda kirby samus just look at pictuer of cards up top of page