72 Hours of Nonstop Videogames for Charity!
Zeke over at thenerdgamers.com has informed us that he and his group of nerd gamers will be playing games nonstop for 72 hours to raise money for Architecture for Humanity, which is helping reconstruction efforts in Japan.
Details of Event
- Begins Thursday March 17th @ 6PM PST
- Runs for 72 hours
- All games (excepting Portal and Minecraft) will be Nintendo
- 100% of proceeds will go to help Japan
- A Minecraft server will be up the whole time
- Minecraft will be streamed the whole time too
- Other games being played; Zelda, Okami, Mother 3 etc.
Keep up with updates over at twitter.com/thenerdgamers. Please stop in and donate if you can.
Charity - http://architectureforhumanity.org/