Fellow archeologists and students, La-Mulana is an action-adventure platformer inspired by the PC games of the 1980s!
The all-new remake of La-Mulana features stunning new graphics, new sound, re-tuned gameplay and new secrets for the budding archeologist inside all of us. The fantastically re-imagined La-Mulana features hand-drawn pixel art by game director, Takumi Naramura. Specifically created for the Wii and built on a fresh, new game engine, La-Mulana takes full advantage of the Wii and WiiWare service.
If you dare, venture into the mysterious ruins of La-Mulana with me, Lemeza Kosugi. By the way I’m a third-generation Japanese, university professor and also a famous archaeologist. A descendant of ninjas, I’ve honed my abilities and can use a myriad of weapons and gear. Please assist me in solving the mysteries of the ruins of La-Muluna and beating my father, Shorn Kosugi, along the way. He, too, is a famous archaeologist and my eternal rival. So, let’s grab my trusty whip, Mobile Super X PC and get ready for some archaeological ruins explorations!
- Standard definition and Wii-only progressive (480p) graphics
- Developed by the team responsible for Rose & Camellia and the original La-Mulana PC game
- Seven primary weapons, 11 sub-weapons, over 40 items and 20 .exe files to find and collect
- Wii Remote, GameCube™ and Classic Controller™ compatibility
- 18 areas in the free-roaming world of La-Mulana
- Downloadable Add-On Content
- All-new App upgrade system
- Revised and improved control system
- New characters and secret areas
- Three vastly unique endings