UPDATED – Beyond the Labyrinth Gameplay Details, Images + 3D SCREENS!
Straight from Famitsu, here are the first gameplay details for Beyond the Labyrinth releasing on the Nintendo 3DS.
– Girl show in screenshots/trailer isn’t the main character
– This girl is the character’s companion
– Main character is you (the player)
– Reach the exit on the top of the labyrinth
– 3D Dungeon RPG
– Touch screen features a map
– Will encounter enemies
– Enemies are visible in advance
– Battle mode begins when you run into an enemy
– Four members can be a part of your party
– Playable at TGS
I know this is old news but if you didn’t get a chance to view these screenshots in 3D on your Nintendo 3DS then here’s your chance. Click HERE to download the zip file containing the images in MPO format, place them on your SD card and view them on your 3DS!