1950’s Lawn Mower Kids – New Trailer
Zordix launches the trailer together with the American release date for the Nintendo DSiWare game 1950s Lawn Mower Kids.
1950s Lawn Mower Kids hits the Nintendo DSiWare™ service on Nintendo DSi™ and in the Nintendo eShop™ on Nintendo 3DS™ on November 3rd 2011.
We asked our fathers, mothers and grandparents about the 50s and this was what they told us. Their advice went straight into our brand new over the top cinematic trailer for the 1950s Lawn Mower Kids game coming to the Nintendo DSiWare™ service.
1950s Lawn Mower Kids is a challenging, fun game where you under severe time constraints simultaneously keep the three TNT-kids mowing. All this while avoiding moving objects, well laid tables and intricate flower beds. Your opponents will be dogs, cats, ducks, and a menagerie of people lead by Angry Old Joe. On your side is the secretive Mr Mowman and his strange but wonderful contraptions.
· 25 levels of challenging, hectic fun.
· Angry dogs and evil cats.
· Bonus levels.
· T om: Uses his agility to avoid flying footballs.
· N ancy: Her ride lawn mower scares the animals away.
· T im: Avoids scoldings with his winning smile.
· Mr Mowman and his mysterious contraptions.
· Ducks in line.
· “Sticking” music fitting the platform!
· Angry Old Joe that hates kids.
· UFOs but no area 51.
· “Game Over”-screen, retro style!
· A last bonus level that is possible to clear…we promise!