The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword – Walkthrough

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword – Walkthrough

by Mickey DeLorenzoNovember 12, 2011

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword – Walkthrough – Part 111

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword – Walkthrough – Part 112

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword – Walkthrough – Part 113

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword – Walkthrough – Part 114 (Final Boss Battle)

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword – Walkthrough – Part 115 (Ending and Credits)

• Tattahousu
    November 22, 2011 at 3:14 pm

I am having problem with the leaping thing in the part 8.

No matter how I shake or wave my remote the link just don’t leap :(

• November 22, 2011 at 3:21 pm

Not exactly sure which part of 8 you are talking about (what is the time in the video?).  To make Link jump, just hold down “A” and run in the direction.

• Jjurges
    December 8, 2011 at 8:55 pm

I have tried everything I can think of to do. I cannot get my shield out of my pouch.

• michael
    March 17, 2012 at 9:09 am

for 25 years played all zelda games and thi by far is the best video game and i played so many

• ChristineAnastasiamann
    March 18, 2012 at 8:54 pm

<3 it soooooo much and I would <3 to let you all know it also so I give it **********….:-)

• Vcolaco
    May 26, 2012 at 9:40 am

help i have been trying to do the lost child and i am unable to do it i talked to the mom then to the girl and later to the man but didn’t get it till later and so I’m in the deep forest and my friend asked if i did the lost child so i went to do it the way he said and went straight to the cemetery at night and found everything but i went in the shed down the ladder and found a little locked shed and found if would not open but i sense an evil emanating from it and i did this at night then in the morning then again at night with the same result and when i go to kukiel home she is there so what am i doing wrong HELP

• Velainebernard
    May 31, 2012 at 8:49 pm

no matter what I do, I can’t get that rattle or to anything that involves the diving thing. I don’t really know what to do. It just says to dive into the nest fron the top of the waterfall, I do it and hit the rock or water. The same thing happen when I go after gudo, I just don’t know how to control the dive to his platfom, any suggestions?? Help please, thanks.

• Gingervandy
    June 13, 2012 at 8:03 pm

ok I’ve spent days trying to jump from the log to the far wall to get the last treasure (and unlock final door in the skyward temple.  No matter how fast I dash I can’t make it to the leaves I fall in the water.  I did it once and can’t remember how.  Do I have to raise the water again?  I can reach the final door but the door is locked.

• Teresayates56
    July 21, 2012 at 4:07 am

I love Zelda great game

• LuigiLuigi
    July 22, 2012 at 12:53 pm

i wish it could save on the sd card

• Josh
    October 28, 2012 at 1:36 pm

these are the worst walkthroughs I have ever seen. 17 minutes of watching someone try to figure it out. Isn’t the whole point to beat the game and then make a walkthrough because you KNOW what you are doing? Idiots.

• eragondragon666