Battle against deadly viruses in the explosive 3D shooter set in a microscopic world
Edison, New Jersey—December 5, 2011—Majesco EntertainmentCompany (NASDAQ: COOL), an innovative provider of video games for the mass market, announced today that Nano Assault™ is now available on Nintendo 3DS™. Nano Assault™ is a visually stunning 3D shoot ‘em upbased in a cellular world that tasks players to stop the deadly Nanostrayvirus from spreading and contaminating all of human civilization.
Nano Assault™ challenges players through 32 twisted cell stages and dark worlds with rugged landscapes that adjust in difficulty based upon the player’s skill level. Prepare yourself to take on and defeat extreme nemeses including the Black Nucleus, Hyper Blobs and Spore Plants using powerful beams, energetic bombs and other unlockable assault weapons.
GAME FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Upgrade weapons to fight off bigger infections.
- Mission mode, an unlockable arcade style cell stage where you must destroy enemies against a time counter.
- Leaderboard and Hall of Fame modes let you publish your level scores and compare them with friends online.
- Detailed enemy Nanopedia provides information about each adversary.
- Find, analyze, and destroy the Nanostray virus DNA with your Nanite vessel.
- Harness the power of multiple weapons: Powerful Beams that lock onto enemies for instant impact; Energetic Bombs explode upon impact and launch devastating projectiles; Spins rotate around enemies in energy-draining orbs
- Blast your way through 32 twisted cell stages and dark worlds with rugged landscapes that self-adjust in difficulty based on how you play.
- Battle and defeat 10 extreme bosses including the Black Nucleus, Hyper Blobs, and Spore Plants to collect secondary weapons including lightning chains, electric flashes that destroy everything in close proximity, and the quick and powerful laser.
- Test your skills in “Boss Rush” mode and battle bosses back-to-back!
- Stunning gameplay aesthetic is set in a distinctive electron microscope inspired world.
- Ignite purifying blasts to clear infections by collecting power-ups that defeated enemies leave behind.
- Respawn and clone yourself along the journey to ensure successful missions. AutoSaving is available after each stage or section.
- Extra features include Missions Mode, an unlockable arcade style cell stage where you must destroy enemies against a time counter trying to get the highest score, and Hall of Fame where you can publish your level scores and compare them with friends online.
Developed by Shin’en Multimedia, Nano Assault™ is rated E10+ and is now available on Nintendo 3DS for a suggested retail price of $29.99. To watch the launch trailer and find out more, please visitwww.nanoassaultgame.com.
About Majesco Entertainment Company
Majesco Entertainment Company is a provider of video games for the mass market. Building on more than 20 years of operating history, the company is focused on developing and publishing a wide range of casual and family oriented video games on all leading console and handheld platforms as well as online, social networks and mobile devices. Product highlights include Zumba® Fitness, Cooking MamaTM, Alvin and the Chipmunks, and Hulk Hogan’s Main Event. The company’s shares are traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market under the symbol: COOL. Majesco is headquartered in Edison, NJ with offices in San Francisco, CA, Bristol, UK, and a social games development studio in Foxboro, MA. More info can be found online atwww.majescoentertainment.com or on Twitter at www.twitter.com/majesco.