Thanks to RMC over at GoNintendo and his source we have some rumors concerning High Voltage Software. RMC believes his source 100% and has stated the only reason he classifies it as a rumor is because he hasn’t confirmed with High Voltage yet, so we will classify it as a the same.
- The company has laid off many people in the past couple years.
– Many of the employees have been demoted to jobs well below their skill level.
– After employees were laid off, one of the studios producers purchased a new sports car.
– The company has some very good, talented people, but their work suffers under lackluster management.
-Animales de la Muerte is actually completed, but the studio has no interest in releasing it
– even the employees don’t know why this is happening
– HVS showed off footage of Animales de la Muerte that didn’t show any blood or gore, all in the hopes of getting cash for the project
– HVS is very upset that Sega shipped a very low amount of Conduit 2 copies to retailers.
– Conduit 2 features MotionPlus support, but there’s no actual programming in the game’s engine for it. In other words, it doesn’t actually support the device.
– The studio is likely going to focus purely on licensed kids games with short development cycles of 4-5 months.
– it’s also likely that the company is going to work on iOS games in the near future