THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY DEMO on eShop Today!
LOS ANGELES (Aug. 30, 2012) – Square Enix, Inc., the publisher of SQUARE ENIX® interactive entertainment products in the Americas, today announced that the demo for THEATRHYTHM™ FINAL FANTASY® is available today through the Nintendo eShop.
THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY features a hybrid of music rhythm gameplay with RPG elements. Adorably re-designed heroes from the catalogue of FINAL FANTASY titles will set out on an adventure to combat memorable villains with the rhythmic taps of the player’s stylus.
For current players of the title, Square Enix also announced today the final schedule of add-on audio tracks, which will be available starting September 6 for $0.99 each. These include:
September 6, 2012
1. “The Extreme” (FINAL FANTASY VIII)
2. “Esper Battle” (FINAL FANTASY XII)
3. “Fight 2” (FINAL FANTASY IV)
4. “Dungeon” (FINAL FANTASY II)
September 13, 2012
1. “The Castle” (FINAL FANTASY VIII)
2. “The Battle for Freedom” (FINAL FANTASY XII)
3. “Undersea Shrine” (FINAL FANTASY)
4. “What Becomes of Us” (FINAL FANTASY: Type-0)
September 20, 2012
1. “Force Your Way” (FINAL FANTASY VIII)
2. “Ragnarok” (FINAL FANTASY XI)
3. “Matoya’s Cave” (FINAL FANTASY)
4. “Tower of Mages” (FINAL FANTASY II)
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix Group. The Square Enix Group operates a global network of leading development studios and boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property, including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 100 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 59 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 35 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.