UPDATE 2/28/2013 – We created a QR Code page to share all your custom Coaster Creator 3D tracks – Go HERE to check it out!
Big John Games is all set to release their latest labor of love, Coaster Creator 3D, on the Nintendo 3DS eShop this Thursday and they were kind enough to provide us with a review copy. In addition, they also created a custom coaster exclusively for NintendoFuse and we are sharing it with all of you. The QR code is only exclusive for two weeks, after that it’ll be spread around the internet, at 9.5 G’s!
I spent about an hour already with Coaster Creator 3D and I just want to say that it is really fun and fairly easy to use. The 3D Track Editor has a clean interface and is simple to use. It takes a few minutes to get accustomed to the controls, but then it’s a breeze from there.
Points of Interest
- You create coasters using your stylus and the precision is excellent.
- 3D Track Editor is robust, yet simple to use.
- Store up to 50 custom tracks
- Career mode with challenges
- Unlockable tracks, locations, cart styles, decals, and special fonts
- Sandbox mode with Star Roller mini-game
So far, I’m enjoying the game and I encourage everyone to support Big John Games and download a copy of Coaster Creator 3D this Thursday.