ATV Wild Ride 3D To Deliver Extreme On-line Racing in Nintendo eShop
Austin, Texas – February 28, 2013 – Today, Renegade Kid announced that ATV Wild Ride 3D, the eagerly anticipated off-road racer, will be available on March 7, 2013 for $7.99 USD in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS™.
Prepare yourself for massive air and jaw-dropping showmanship in this nitro-charged, ATV racing experience. Travel the world and compete in the USA, Thailand, England, Russia, Canada, and Mexico. Speed around 24 challenging tracks hitting epic jumps and earning “Nitro” by unleashing dozens of wild tricks!
“We’re super excited to be releasing ATV Wild Ride 3D in the Nintendo eShop,” said Jools Watsham, Owner and Director at Renegade Kid. “I am particularly thrilled about the multiplayer mode that enables players to go head-to-head online and compete to be the ‘Best Wild Rider in the World’.”
- Tricked-out, nitro-charged, arcade racing.
- Choose from a varied line-up of riders and quad bikes – unlock new content as you progress.
- 24 unique off-road courses set in exotic locations including, Thailand, Russia, and USA.
- World Tour, Quick Race, Freestyle, Time Trial, and Elimination.
- Players can compete in local wireless matches or on-line over a broadband Internet connection.
About Renegade Kid
Founded in 2007 by Jools Watsham and Gregg Hargrove, Renegade Kid LLC is an independent development studio based in Austin, Texas. A developer of handheld and console video-games, Renegade Kid is known for its critically-acclaimed titles including the Dementium series and Mutant Mudds.
For more information on ATV Wild Ride 3D, visit http://www.atvwildride.com.