The legendary fishing series that started it all is about to splash down on the Nintendo 3DS™ on April 2 across North America, and today we are pleased to present you with an all-new trailer for Rising Star Games’ Super Black Bass 3D, only for the Nintendo 3DS™.
Making full use of the 3DS motion sensor and gyroscope feature, cast your lure using Super Black Bass 3D‘s “Real Rod System.” Feel the impact as it hits the water surface and wait in anticipation of the catch. Go in search of more than 30 types of fish through various environments and weather conditions as you experience fishing in vivid 3D and challenge other anglers for the top spot on the world-ranking leaderboards.
Super Black Bass 3D Key Features
- Catch fish with Super Black Bass 3D’s “Real Rod System” featuring realistic movement controls
- Multiple Game Modes
- Hundreds of fish to catch across various competitive locations
- Changing conditions that affect your fishing: changing seasons, weather conditions, and time of day
- Upgradeable fishing gear
- Domestic / International rankings – Give yourself a Master of SBB alias and challenge fellow anglers from around the world
- Closest experience to real fishing on the Nintendo 3DS
- Longest running video game fishing franchise
[Email from Rising Star Games]