Snow Moto Racing 3D, a new game from Zordix comes to the American Nintendo 3DS™ eShop on the 17th of October.
Snow Moto Racing 3D brings you a winter wonderland, full of action and intense snowmobile riding!
Join in on the fun in a game set in beautiful snow filled mountains, frozen rivers and specially built stadiums while straddling powerful snowmobiles. Do fantastic stunts with a hands on stunt system that will set you in control of what stunt, how long- and where you do them. A single player mode filled with challenging tournaments and a rewarding medal system that takes you from newbie to champion. Challenge your friends and foes in action filled local multiplayer mode with no unlocking required. Compete for honour, winnings, bragging rights and hours of fun.
- Dynamic simulation of snow and ice.
- Enjoy an epic career with 12 championships.
- 36 Courses across beautiful winter landscapes
- Free form stunts setting the player in total control.
- Local Play action with Up To 6 Players
- Generous Download Play Capabilities
- Beat target times and unlock medals
- Excel in 25 achievements
- Collect race bonuses to buy new snowmobile
- StreetPass Records
Info on Zordix
Zordix is an independent game developer and publisher, with years of experience and a quality portfolio of brands aimed mainly for the Nintendo Platforms. The Company manages future and existing brands, among them the million selling Moto Racing series, and are always working on finding new markets and partnerships for our games. The founder and CEO, Matti Larsson, is a game business veteran in different management roles since the mid-90s.