Welcome to Nintendo Download! Let’s see the main notable game to note is that Dr. Mario is now available on the Wii U eShop. Also on Wii U is My Style Studio: Hair Saloon. Heading over to the 3DS eShop, we have Chu Chu Land, Skater Cat, I Am An Air Traffic Controller Airport Hero Hawaii and I Am In the Movie. So if style/fashion is your thing, or you like usually long titled games featuring yourself, there is not many other options this week. But on the plus side, GBA games will be launching next week!
The two sales from last time go through April 1st, and in addition Ubisoft’s full spread of titles are 50% off on the eShop including great games such as Just Dance 2014 and Rayman Legends. This applies to all Ubisoft games on 3DS and Wii U.
And that is it for this week’s Nintendo Download. Be sure to check out the full list of all the releases and prices below, along with the official press release information, straight from Nintendo of America. And be sure to let us know what game(s) or apps get you excited to play. Let us know in the comments below!
New on the Nintendo eShop on Wii U
- Dr. Mario ($4.99)
- My Style Studio: Hair Saloon ($4.99)
New on the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- Chu Chu Land ($4.99)
- Skater Cat ($4.99)
- I Am An Air Traffic Controller Airport Hero Hawaii ($19.99)
- I Am In the Movie ($1.99 / 200 DSi Points)
Sales and Discounts for Nintendo eShops
- Sale by Renegade Kid – From now until April 3, save 30 percent on select Renegade Kid games in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS, featuring the critically acclaimed game Mutant Mudds, arcade racer ATV Wild Ride 3D and explosive puzzler Bomb Monkey.
- Nordic Games Sale – For a limited time, all Nordic Games titles are on sale in the Nintendo eShop on Wii U, including Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune. Visit the Nintendo eShop for full details. This offer runs until 9 a.m. PT on April 1.
- Sale by Ubisoft – From now until April 1st, save 50 percent on all Ubisoft games on the Nintendo eShop on Wii U & 3DS, titles like Rayman Legends, Just Dance 2014 to name a few.