Guess what I saw when I just logged into Club Nintendo? They have closed down orders for physical rewards while they make some updates over the next month. Until May 13, you can only get digital game rewards, but they have added a few more than usual.
Nintendo 3DS eShop:
- Trajectile (200 Coins)
- Art Academy: First Semester (200 Coins)
- Aura-Aura Climber (100 Coins)
- Kirby’s Pinball Land (150 Coins)
Wii U eShop:
- Super Mario World (200 Coins)
- Balloon Fight (200 Coins)
- Mario Golf (250 Coins)
- F-Zero X (200 Coins)
- Grill-Off with Ultra Hand! (80 Coins)
Here is the message Club Nintendo members see when opening the rewards catalog:
“Orders for physical rewards are currently closed while we update our systems. But there’s good news: We’ll be accepting orders again starting May 13. We’ve also got great digital games that you can download instantly, so check ‘em out.”
So, will you be downloading any of these digital games, or will you hold out for the return of the physical rewards?